**POST LUMBERTON TOURNEY SCORES HERE**

KFDM COOP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't Buna throw their Ace's against Bridge City???? Isn't that the team to beat in that tourney??  What, are they afraid that BC will hurt their confidence when they knock the cover off the ball???? That is the only reason I can come up with......

no. I really doubt Bridge City could hurt our aces confidence with them  knowing how good a team BC usually has and the reasons they didnt throw are:

1 hillin has tendonitis

2 nobody knows..... its the coaches job to play who he thinks in situations to have them ready for district

Why didn't Buna throw their Ace's against Bridge City???? Isn't that the team to beat in that tourney??  What, are they afraid that BC will hurt their confidence when they knock the cover off the ball???? That is the only reason I can come up with......

no. I really doubt Bridge City could hurt our aces confidence with them  knowing how good a team BC usually has and the reasons they didnt throw are:

1 hillin has tendonitis

2 nobody knows..... its the coaches job to play who he thinks in situations to have them ready for district

hillin has tendonitis? didn't he throw against Lumberton?

yeah

1 hillin has tendonitis

hillin has tendonitis? didn't he throw against Lumberton?

yeah he threw 3 innings at from what i saw about 40 percent. it looked like he was barely putting any effort into any of his pitches. if youve ever watched hillin pitch you know he grunts when he trys hard, and i never heard the first one lol

Guest Orangeboy

Final

BC 0

Lum 0

Lum pitching> Erickson

BC pitching > Wallace,Wallace, Wallace, Zoch, Matthews, Matthews, Hicks

2 teams that combine to score 21 on Thursday, can't scratch a run on the board, man baseball is a funny game sometimes.  ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder