The Win

Guest ST4life

Guest stevenash

How did Turner shoot last night? Did he make any threes? Did he TAKE any threes?

DickVitale

Senior

[applaud] [smite]

Re: My take on Silsbee/HJ

« Reply #45 on: Today at 03:04:42 PM » Quote

It really does not matter. You make me tired. This is the dumbest debate...  .. End of discussion...Really.

Guest stevenash

How did Turner shoot last night? Did he make any threes? Did he TAKE any threes?

DickVitale

Senior

[applaud] [smite]

Re: My take on Silsbee/HJ

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:39 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets just lock this thread here because obviously you guys are misreading me...I NEVER said that he could not PLAY...I said I LIKED THE KID!!!! In the one game that I saw, it APPEARED like he was not much of a shooter...That simple...Lock it up guys.

Report to moderator   

Guest stevenash

I was asking a SERIOUS question....I REALLY wanted to know how the kid shot the ball....You just HAVE to debate EVERY comment.

Very little difference between me "having to debate" that issue and you "having to attempt to bait" the individual who asked more questions about Willie Jefferson.  However, for the record, he attempted one three and missed it and it had looked ugly being launched but had a great arc and more rotation than anybody else on the HJ team uses. (and yes, I am every bit as conversant with and cognizant of shooting mechanics as you are)

Guest aschrapps

st4life you could be the biggest loser i have ever seen as lazeek said on the other post i am a KELLY fan not an Hj not a SILSBEE. i recognized that it was going to be a good game as kelly has played both of these teams so i chose to attend. i have no idea why you feel the need to show me up with this thread other than the fact that you get your jollys off on the silsbee win and have to be johnny bad ace.

Guest aschrapps

ALso the score does not reflect the game Silsbee was on the ropes after a great run by hj but as a good team they went on a run in the final half of the fourth quarter and put the game away

Guest ST4life

ALso the score does not reflect the game Silsbee was on the ropes after a great run by hj but as a good team they went on a run in the final half of the fourth quarter and put the game away

a win is a win stop.......... :'(

Guest aschrapps

stop what commenting about the game? were you there? ask coach williams and he will tell you the same thing. i know you cant read but i am not a hj fan i am a KELLY fan and im offering my assesment of the game. so maybe you should order hooked on phonics because your reading comprehension isnt so great

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124