*Andrew Washington Named New Central HC*

KFDM COOP

Guest tigersvoice

Long time assistant Andrew Washington has been named new Central Head Football Coach!! Congrats!

Congratulations to Coach Washington.  Wishing you good fortune as you take over the Jags.

Not real familiar with him, but if he was the man behind those outstanding defenses the last few years, then I think they made a good choice.  Central's defense are known for flying to the ball very aggressively and punishing the ball carrier.  If he can translate that kind of aggresive attitude to the rest of the players, he will have lots of success. 

Not real familiar with him, but if he was the man behind those outstanding defenses the last few years, then I think they made a good choice.  Central's defense are known for flying to the ball very aggressively and punishing the ball carrier.  If he can translate that kind of aggresive attitude to the rest of the players, he will have lots of success. 

Agreed!

When you have a good coach leave for "Greener Pastures???" after a very successful season, it is good to stay within to keep the continuity if possible!

I was told that Stowers was the man behind the defense. 

It waz both Stowers and Washigton..Behind the Defense,,,Were nt going to be loseing nothing on the Defense Side of the Ball in terms of Agressive n flyin to the Ball..Offense we shud still be Good with the two RB's....Im just happy they got us a coach everone on the Team is familiar with...Behind Stowers..i wud have to Say Coach Wash waz A FAVORITE.

For those of you that don't know, Washington Was at this facility when it was B-CP, and he was on the side line all those years also. He's that longevity coach Central is so in need of. I hope he stick to what is successful on the Defensive side of the ball. I think he'll be ok. I just hope the community don't put too much pressure on him. He should do good for us. Good Luck Coach :)

For those of you that don't know, Washington Was at this facility when it was B-CP, and he was on the side line all those years also. He's that longevity coach Central is so in need of. I hope he stick to what is successful on the Defensive side of the ball. I think he'll be ok. I just hope the community don't put too much pressure on him. He should do good for us. Good Luck Coach :)

remember what happen the lasttime a beaumont school hired a coach based on longevity? hint ozen's football program hasnt been the same since

I think Enoch Dixon did pretty good. And Coach Mitchell turn a mediocre Cougar  team into a playoff team in one season. I refuse to believe hiring inside is not a good idea b/c of Clayton and Jackson's flops. That's two individuals that weren't successful b/c of their leadership lackings. Man, you gotta give Washington a chance. You can't shut the door of opportunity on a man b/c of other men's unsuccesses. I think Washington will be alright. He's coaching in a winning enviroment, it should help. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder