What Now Silsbee?

Guest spinks

Wow.....was this ever wonderful.  I will have to say this AggiesAreWe made excuses for the ENTIRE 4th quarter on the air. Mike you know I love you but all you did was make excuses from the beginning of the 4th quarter to the end.  Ricossa fouls out and it is no big deal but according to you the only reason HJ won is because Silsbee had players foul out.  This is exactly what you Silsbee fans deserve.  Cocky all year and thought you were invincible.  Tickedoffolgranny I hope this teaches you a lesson to shut your mouth and play basketball.  Silsbee is the most talented team in the state of Texas but when you open your mouth and believe you are too big to lose this is what happens.  Coaches from both teams have been great but all of you Silsbee fans who used to criticize the Hawk fans for acting a certain way........well you ALL have acted this year in the same way you used to accuse the Hawk fans of in the past years.  My prediction is Silsbee will bounce back and win a state championship and they will have this game to thank for that.

no doubt it was a factor but if the tables were turned and an HJ alumn and fan was doing the broadcast and every other minute was an excuse silsbee fans would be all over us...........so i had to return the favor.

Wow.....was this ever wonderful.  I will have to say this AggiesAreWe made excuses for the ENTIRE 4th quarter on the air.  It was almost sick to listen to.  Mike you know I love you but all you did was make excuses from the beginning of the 4th quarter to the end.  Ricossa fouls out and it is no big deal but according to you the only reason HJ won is because Silsbee had players foul out.  This is exactly what you Silsbee fans deserve.  Cocky all year and thought you were invincible.  Tickedoffolgranny I hope this teaches you a lesson to shut your mouth and play basketball.  Silsbee is the most talented team in the state of Texas but when you open your mouth and believe you are too big to lose this is what happens.  Coaches from both teams have been great but all of you Silsbee fans who used to criticize the Hawk fans for acting a certain way........well you ALL have acted this year in the same way you used to accuse the Hawk fans of in the past years.  My prediction is Silsbee will bounce back and win a state championship and they will have this game to thank for that.

I love it that AggiesAreWe eat crow, yes to be a announcer he really do complain alot about  15-18 year old kids, but also did yall know that AggiesAreWe, or as we call him on EastexSports  Mr. WE,  is also a  Bailey and Spikes hater.  Silsbee will be fine and also HJ, you can't win them all. 

Wow.....was this ever wonderful.  I will have to say this AggiesAreWe made excuses for the ENTIRE 4th quarter on the air. Mike you know I love you but all you did was make excuses from the beginning of the 4th quarter to the end.  Ricossa fouls out and it is no big deal but according to you the only reason HJ won is because Silsbee had players foul out.  This is exactly what you Silsbee fans deserve.  Cocky all year and thought you were invincible.  Tickedoffolgranny I hope this teaches you a lesson to shut your mouth and play basketball.  Silsbee is the most talented team in the state of Texas but when you open your mouth and believe you are too big to lose this is what happens.  Coaches from both teams have been great but all of you Silsbee fans who used to criticize the Hawk fans for acting a certain way........well you ALL have acted this year in the same way you used to accuse the Hawk fans of in the past years.  My prediction is Silsbee will bounce back and win a state championship and they will have this game to thank for that.

Look I am not going to make excuses. HJ made the plays and Silsbee did not, but do not come here talking crap about Silsbee's fans when both sides have fans that would rather have to just shut up. #42 for HJ needs to just shut up and play also.

The refs were not the reason the Tigers lost...The refs let both teams play.

Lazeek it was good seeing you tonight.

Look I am not going to make excuses. HJ made the plays and Silsbee did not, but do not come here talking crap about Silsbee's fans when both sides have fans that would rather have to just shut up. #42 for HJ needs to just shut up and play also.

so bitter! Going to bed.  Cannot wait to talk to you guys tomorrow!!!

so bitter! Going to bed.  Cannot wait to talk to you guys tomorrow!!!

Go to bed it is past your bedtime anyway Jr.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami