Question about the Silsbee HJ Game

Guest spinks

I attended all three games last year and the first one this year and plan on being there tonight.  Each time I have been near a Silsbee fan ( clean shaven head ) and he is always trying to coach the players individually from where he sits. (gets their attention and then shouts instructions to them before the ball is inbounded )  I was wondering if anybody knows if this guy happens to be an AAU coach for the Silsbee kids.  Am surprised that the coaching staff tolerates this.

I attended all three games last year and the first one this year and plan on being there tonight.  Each time I have been near a Silsbee fan ( clean shaven head ) and he is always trying to coach the players individually from where he sits. (gets their attention and then shouts instructions to them before the ball is inbounded )  I was wondering if anybody knows if this guy happens to be an AAU coach for the Silsbee kids.  Am surprised that the coaching staff tolerates this.

That is the brains to the operation.

Silsbee has many open gym coaches and they all are hall of famers and can tell you what you should do or even more accurate with what you should have done..they will also help coach your team all you have to is ask :D :D :D

Silsbee has many open gym coaches and they all are hall of famers and can tell you what you should do or even more accurate with what you should have done..they will also help coach your team all you have to is ask :D :D :D

There are alot of wannabe coaches everywhere...Just look at this site for example.

I find myself doing it sometimes too...

Guest stevenash

Not me.  I'm a wannabe moderator.

There are alot of wannabe coaches everywhere...Just look at this site for example.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124