Barbers Hill vs Jasper..Who Wins And Why Comments

Who Wins  

1. 1. Who Wins

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks' date=' Huper. You are correct. At this rate, I'll make that kind of mistake once every 100+ posts. For others, their brilliance is on display every time they say something by constantly butchering the English language and making ridiculous predictions. They remind me of what Ron White said...you can't fix stupid.[/quote']

You get off topic at least every other post, if not more frequent. Not sure how us "Stupid" people know that, but I guess we keep good company. :D:D

BH wins by 3 TD's because of a stronge defense and Jasper being down this year. <------ Topic

Oh, so it's ME who gets off topic, huh?

You've had quite the track record in regard to this.

If someone says, "What nice weather we're having today", you'll find some way to comment on WO-S. You make more remarks about WO-S than you do about any other school, even your BH Eagles.

You really ought to stick to fishing.

Thanks' date=' Huper. You are correct. At this rate, I'll make that kind of mistake once every 100+ posts. For others, their brilliance is on display every time they say something by constantly butchering the English language and making ridiculous predictions. They remind me of what Ron White said...you can't fix stupid.[/quote']

OK wise guy.

If we are going to start critiquing everyone's grammer on here you are going to be busy for a while.

I for one am not going to waste my time picking thru anyone's post.

I coud jst spel evrythng lik ths and no one on here wuld prolly not knw the diferece.

It is not real hard to be perfect on here.

All one has to do is write their post in word and copy and paste.

You don't have to be the best at grammer to keep from making mistakes.

Probaly like you.

Right click, copy and then paste Oh and don't forget spell check.

As for me I do not see where you making little or no mistakes on here proves you are exempt from stupid either.

It probaly just means you need to get a job or a life so you have something better to do besides your daily grammer check on setxsport..

Some of us just accept the mistakes of others as well as ourselves and move on but people like you are just stuck on stupid!

Oh and one more thing for you to think about Mr. Right.

If BH would have been the favorite going into the scrimmage and you knowing how bad we all wanted to see this game so we could tell the other "Told you so".

Would you have picked BH or went with your heart knowing you were going to get beat and picked WOS.

I rest my case.

Getting off at 4:00!!! don't leave me behind' date=' i'll get there as fast as i can![/quote']

Hey guys I am going to watch Giddings play Houston Kashmere at Del Mare Stadium tonight.

I got to go see the little cuz rush for another 250 yards, like he did last week against Wimberly... I hope.

I don't get many chances to go see him play and this one is pretty close.

I'll give you a call at halftime to get updates on the game.

:wink: Yall be carefull on the way there and home. :wink:

i hate it when people bash on people for the english launguage...who cares its a message board

Right on Tiger. Not easy to be ingorant and not real ecducated. :lol: heck someone do the dityt work the famous and rick. most of us write on the fly and we are not writing for a erny heminway novel. what you think COOP?

Right on Tiger. Not easy to be ingorant and not real ecducated. :lol: heck someone do the dityt work the famous and rick. most of us write on the fly and we are not writing for a erny heminway novel. what you think COOP?

I am glad to see you all understood what I was saying.

After reading all of the post on here I have come to this conclusion about my predicition of BH by 3 TDs.

I still say the Hill by 3 TDs and if I am wrong I'll be back to take it.

But if I R right.

Well...............

I'll see you then.

Go Barbers Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder