Orangefield vs East Chambers..Who Wins And Why Comments

Who wins Friday night?  

1. 1. Who wins Friday night?

Guest bleed orange

The score from the Buna game did not indicate how close the game really was. Buna always plays us tough.Buna will suprise some teams and I hope they do. The same can be said about this game. We seem to always play EC tough. They have always had speed. That does not even figure into this ball game. Orangefield has the edge in this game. I say Orangefield 28-14 and it maybe more than that.

Guest bleed orange

Did not happen last year. We played them at home and it was not even close. Again you can throw speed out the window. If it was WOS, I would say yes but with EC you are wrong, not enough players. Just maybe Orangefield has some speed. Its not true all white men can't jump. We have beat them at home before many times, that does don't matter. Bet alot of money if you are so sure.

I don't know enough about either team to bet a lot of money.I was just giving my opinion about an earlier post that said Orangefield wins comfortably because of the passing game.I dont care where you live speed is speed and E/C will have some in the secondary.From what I have seen so far this year through the scrimmages and 1st game I think this game is real even and the home field is usually worth a few points thus my pick.What was the O'fld/Buna score?Just curious.

I don't know enough about either team to bet a lot of money.I was just giving my opinion about an earlier post that said Orangefield wins comfortably because of the passing game.I dont care where you live speed is speed and E/C will have some in the secondary.From what I have seen so far this year through the scrimmages and 1st game I think this game is real even and the home field is usually worth a few points thus my pick.What was the O'fld/Buna score?Just curious.
28-7

Every year I go into this game thinking that East Chambers has a great shot at winning. But for some reason Orangefield has their number. The last 2 or 3 times we have played them over there, we have dominated the game. Last year I bet East Chambers didn't have 50 yards total offense and if you ask anyone from that team last year I'm sure they would say that was the hardest they were hit all year. And they had speed last year and it didn't matter. This year could be different, you never know...that's why you play the game, but I think Orangefield has the better defense and should win this game. Another reason for thinking this is that Shepherd put 27 points on the board and I believe Orangefield has a better offense than Shepherd...I could be wrong, but I look for Orangefield to win in a close one.

Guest ECBucFan

Who was injured was asked.... I may be overly cautious on this, but I decline to say. There are new privacy laws, and I am not inclined to give personal info out. Hope yall understand.

Orangefield did dominate last year, but EC is much improved on the offensive side this year. They had 548 yards of total offense against Shepherd. I know some will say Shepherd was weak, but 548 yards of offense is impressive no matter who you play.

Should be a fun game to watch. OF has a great QB in Ramsey and EC has some very athletic skill guys. Could be a lot of points scored in this one. Good luck to both teams.

Guest bleed orange

Your right "Whsalum" I do think this will be a tough game. I was just getting a little cocky. I tend to do that, then I come back down to earth. On a serious side I do think Orangefield will take this and its not because I am a homer. Thats just my gut feeling. East Chambers used to be in our district a long time ago.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83