Lamar Men To Change Starting Lineup Again!

KFDM COOP

I enjoy Rush Wood's articles so don't take this the wrong way, but this is one of his few write ups that I don't like.

People's perception of this is that 3 of our best players aren't going to be playing a lot in this game, they may not be on the court for the starting tip, but don't expect any less PT from these three. We have a NATIONAL televised game, sure the whole country doesn't get ESPNU, but a lot of people do, we just be hyping this up. Something like Lamar is lookin' to get back on a roll or something, not 3 of our best players aren't starting this game.

Oh and everybody don't forget, bust out that white shirt!!

Goes to show you this program is in disarray, shambles, whatever.

Semi-national televised game and you have several players, including your supposed team captain, not go to class this week and not get to start. I hope they mention that on the telecast.

Of course Lamar will win tonight against an awful Tex State team and every thing will be alright, right?

Well, it's not.

Goes to show you this program is in disarray, shambles, whatever.

Semi-national televised game and you have several players, including your supposed team captain, not go to class this week and not get to start. I hope they mention that on the telecast.

Of course Lamar will win tonight against an awful Tex State team and every thing will be alright, right?

Well, it's not.

I guess you're right, maybe sometimes I'm too positive.

Guest coachacola

Dawkins and Worrell haven't practiced the last couple of days so they won't be 100%.  But several starters skipped class earlier in the season (maybe Dawkins was one of them?) and they sat out for a few minutes before playing the rest of the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed