Jasper 86 Lufkin Central 22 Final

KFDM COOP

This kind of game is typical of a powerhouse beating a team that's very short-handed. Unfortunately for the Bulldogs, they're not at that level just yet. Losing to Silsbee by 44 was proof of that. Having said all of that, Jasper's put up as good a record as I can ever remember and it's nice to see them doing so well. Keep it up!!!  ;D

This kind of game is typical of a powerhouse beating a team that's very short-handed. Unfortunately for the Bulldogs, they're not at that level just yet. Losing to Silsbee by 44 was proof of that. Having said all of that, Jasper's put up as good a record as I can ever remember and it's nice to see them doing so well. Keep it up!!!  ;D

"Losing to Silsbee by 44".... I guess they will have to carry that title for at least ten years......lol

"Losing to Silsbee by 44".... I guess they will have to carry that title for at least ten years......lol

Silsbee's been really good for a very long time. If the Dogs were an elite-level team, that game would have been a lot closer. That's all I'm saying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami