Kountze 61 EC 33 Final

Well. . . . maybe, just maybe, Kountze is better than most people give them credit.  It was 9 to 0 within minutes of the game. And the Kountze Lionettes showed up to play some ball. Kayla Hargraves had an amazing game.  I've watched her play since she was 8 and I believe this was her best performance. Its hard to stop 2 people who shoot 3's, 1 person who can make you stop in your tracks and look foolish, and 2 rebounders that have arms that look as though they stretch out for the ball.  I know people have said, "well I predict Kountze won't be back to the playoffs for another 3 years."  Okay, well maybe so but for now they are, and for 3 years they have worked hard and endured basketball practices that most college players have never experienced.  They are ready.  I'm so proud of them.  All 7 of them.  So . . . . for as long as it lasts -------- GO LIONETTES!!!!!

Well. . . . maybe, just maybe, Kountze is better than most people give them credit.  It was 9 to 0 within minutes of the game. And the Kountze Lionettes showed up to play some ball. Kayla Hargraves had an amazing game.  I've watched her play since she was 8 and I believe this was her best performance. Its hard to stop 2 people who shoot 3's, 1 person who can make you stop in your tracks and look foolish, and 2 rebounders that have arms that look as though they stretch out for the ball.  I know people have said, "well I predict Kountze won't be back to the playoffs for another 3 years."  Okay, well maybe so but for now they are, and for 3 years they have worked hard and endured basketball practices that most college players have never experienced.  They are ready.  I'm so proud of them.  All 7 of them.  So . . . . for as long as it lasts -------- GO LIONETTES!!!!!

Kountze is good and I think everyone knows that. 

I was the one who said they wouldn't reach the playoffs for at LEAST 3 years, and I do believe I am right.  I also said I don't think Kountze would lose another game (this was before I saw they are playing a pick up game against Diboll) until state, I still stand behind that too. 

Congrats Lionettes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder