WARREN-24 HUNTINGTON-13

whsalum

Warren wins their season opener 24-13.Overall Warren looked pretty good ,gave up 1 TD on an intercepyion that was ran all the way back.Granger and Esway both looked good and Morris had a nice TD run late.Defense played well, need a little work on the kicking game ,but nothing that cant be fixed.Good job guys :!: :!: :!:

Diva, Huntington should win a few this year.They appeared to to have more speed than Tarkington or Shepherd but not as much depth as either.I think all are 3a schools and they are all real close, not sure if any of those guys are on your schedule but they would be really good games.Huntington has a couple of good running backs #22 is very good and according to the program was a jr.Definitely gonna have a tuff season at the 3a level simply because of numbers,didnt see many kids on the bench.

Thanks so much for the information on this years team. I remember when we won our first game back in the late 80's! The football program was still very young. When we won that game we all thought we'd die of jubulation!

Each year I hold out hope that my Devils will come on strong and pull out a winning season. It was so hard growing up loving HS football and living in a town whose team was, shall we say, less than successful.

I certainly hope you're right and they go on to win some this season. :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83