Ashton Hall

ktzboy04

All of us deserve to eat some crow. I sure was talking some crud a few weeks ago and since McNeese his game has been top notch. He still can't dunk though, everytime he has tried he comes down awkwardly. I expect him to be a big player for LU next year. His shot has really came along.

Guest coachacola

All of us deserve to eat some crow. I sure was talking some crud a few weeks ago and since McNeese his game has been top notch. He still can't dunk though, everytime he has tried he comes down awkwardly. I expect him to be a big player for LU next year. His shot has really came along.

I assume he can't dunk because of his injury?  Is that also affecting his defensive play?  If he's 100% healthy then he should step up next year and have a great season.  Does he have enough of a outside shot and ball-handling skills to be a shooting guard or is he strictly a swingman?

He really turned things around. I declared him to not be a DI player not long ago.

He has put the shyness in the closet and is now playing his game.

HOWEVER, he did cost us the UTSA game. He needs to join Harper in shooting 250 free throws before and after each practice.

Poor timing on his one missed free throw of the UTSA game.  He still seems to play defense too much with his hands and not his feet....too much reaching and fouling.  But he has improved drastically.  Really looking forward to next season with him. :D :D

I hope we don't put a hex on him for saying good things about him now. ;)

He sucks. 

Ha, just messin. But his outside shot has really improved and he has a much quicker first step which is leading to him doing more damage around the basket. If he was 6'8-9, he would be a complete BEAST inside. I can see how he dominated in HS he has some good moves down low.

I hope we don't put a hex on him for saying good things about him now. ;)

He sucks. 

Ha, just messin. But his outside shot has really improved and he has a much quicker first step which is leading to him doing more damage around the basket. If he was 6'8-9, he would be a complete BEAST inside. I can see how he dominated in HS he has some good moves down low.

He does look faster....oops! :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder