**BREAKING NEWS....RANDY CROUCH GETS LC-M JOB OFFER**

77,thats a good post lol but i am sure thay will find someone dont you think. its heck and a bad feeling when u only lose one game a year for the past 4 years are something like that maybe thay can blam it on the school board for making the kids walk home

LOL

laying all the kidding over to the side.i for one must say  theschool board did a super job on this one .RANDY will do u guys there at lc-m a super job,he is one of the better ones around. GOOD LUCK COACH.  PS its going to be hard for him to get ride of the silver and blue in his blood

randy,loves a team with speed he might haft to change up things at lc-m and go more to a power running game.randy has been VERY VERY BLESS with speed at wo-s over the years with the mustangs and he will not have this in bear country the best to coach crouch and his new team

Congrats Coach Crouch!! Time to get busy and work those lcm boys, speed or no speed they've always had heart.  I believe Coach Crouch can motivate these guys and bring the best of their talent to the field. Hopefully the community will leave him alone and let him get the job done.  See ya BOJO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami