Spurger 56 Evadale 43 Final

Guest THE SCOUTER

Congrats Pirates. I figured the Rebels would have taken it being yall have two starters out. But wow. Good game. I know yall boys are ready for your next game. Get ready and get those Sharks. Yall beat them and you Pirates take district.

Guest Genesis

Two things against SP when they play Spurger: they do not travel well as evidenced against W.H. (although some of the calls against SP were questionable) and they nearly let the game against HI get away; they may not get over the HD win.  If they showed up and played hard for 4 quarters, they may get the W.  I am of the assessment that coaching and the ability to make quick adjustments during the game will decide the game.  Good luck to both teams.  I just might show up to see this game as the winner will take first in district. 

The Pirates played well with two starters out!!  One of Evadales big men left early with a BROKEN NOSE, Homer missed that one too.  Their other guard that splits time 50/50 was out sick and didn't suit.  To be honest, that postion seems to be a struggle for Evadale.  IMO, Evadale stayed in the press too long, the Pirates were having layup practice.  Sometimes, you gotta pull back and regroup or play a tight half court.

All in all, the Pirates were quicker and got every long rebound and loose ball and it payed off.

it is my opinion that wham. you are correct we've had a few coaches

mistakes but hes young he'll grow out of it i didn't see how the rebels

can even make the playoffs without a miracle this year .

when your up by 10 points with 2 min. left most people would

stall the ball not us . when your behind by 6 with 1 min. left

most people would foul to try and get the ball back when another team stalls not us

we do have a good incoming class for next year

I'm ready for baseball [glow=red,2,300]go rebels[/glow]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124