WHO WILL CENTRAL NEXT HEAD COACH BE

bmt123

Guest Robert Plant

Should be from outside the system.  When BMT. hired their last 3 coaches at the same time, only one came from within the system.  Well, need I say anymore?!

ANYBODY NO WHO WILL BE THE NEW CENTRAL HEAD COACH

" Well, need I say anymore?!"

Maybe so!

OK, let's see:  How well did Clayton do at Ozen?

Should be from outside the system.  When BMT. hired their last 3 coaches at the same time, only one came from within the system.  Well, need I say anymore?!

Maybe so!

Guest Robert Plant

Maybe so!

Man? What's with attitude? Just asking a question because I didn't understand your post. Sorry for not gettin smitty-latin ::)

You thought I needed to clarify, so I did.  If you're still dazed and confused, I'll try harder next time.  ;D ;D

Maybe so!

Man? What's with attitude? Just asking a question because I didn't understand your post. Sorry for not gettin smitty-latin ::)

Guest Robert Plant

You thought I needed to clarify, so I did.  If you're still dazed and confused, I'll try harder next time.   ;D ;D

Maybe so!

Thanks smitty!! It's all clear now.

So if one guy from the refinery gets promoted and doesn't meet expectations then the next time a promotion is available then it should go outside the plant? 

You are quite welcome.  :) :)

You thought I needed to clarify, so I did.  If you're still dazed and confused, I'll try harder next time.   ;D ;D

Maybe so!

Thanks smitty!! It's all clear now.

Well, we were talking about the BMT. situation in which the outsiders excelled and insider did not.  This is usually the case,  But there, as with anything, exceptions. 

So if one guy from the refinery gets promoted and doesn't meet expectations then the next time a promotion is available then it should go outside the plant? 

Well, we were talking about the BMT. situation in which the outsiders excelled and insider did not.  This is usually the case,  But there, as with anything, exceptions.   

i think BMT has a few coaches that;s deserving a chance. Outside coaches will just keep coming and going. Mitchell did good when he took over at BCP, playoffs first year. Long time BMT native. Dixon had his ups and downs, but he had his moments in the playoffs. Stump is do very well for WestBrook. Sedberry, Suggs, Stowers all departed after a few years. Dixon proved coaches from this area will stay. I just think we should not give up on them if the first year is not successful. Remember last season for Stowers. Now remember this season. :D

BCJAG you skip 2004 when they hired inside and took Jackson (Ernest) and he went 1-9 and only lasted one year and then stowers came. Central should again go outside and get a coach and let him bring his staff in with him and that way the school district, the principle and fans can not tell him how to run his team. The only reason Stowers had a bad season was that he lost half of his staff to Ozen and wasn't able to go out and bring in who he wanted and they had a down year but he went out and brought a few coaches in along with Waters and they improved 100%. Central will do better if they go outside of Beaumont and as far as coaches not staying, Thomas need to give of some of that money he makes and pay thier coaches and teachers well. Good Luck in their search.

P.S. After Kathy won the 5a championship the chronicle did a story on 2 assistants from there were interesting in HC jobs and I'll go back and get the names and its just a thought.......

You are right.  BMT has had success when they have hired from the outside.

BCJAG you skip 2004 when they hired inside and took Jackson (Ernest) and he went 1-9 and only lasted one year and then stowers came. Central should again go outside and get a coach and let him bring his staff in with him and that way the school district, the principle and fans can tell him how to run his team. The only reason Stowers had a bad season was that he lost half of his staff to Ozen and wasn't able to go out and bring in who he wanted and they had a down year but he went out and brought a few coaches in along with Waters and they improved 100%. Central will do better if they go outside of Beaumont and as far as coaches not staying, Thomas need to give of some of that money he makes and pay thier coaches and teachers well. Good Luck in their search.

P.S. After Kathy won the 5a championship the chronicle did a story on 2 assistants from there were interesting in HC jobs and I'll go back and get the names and its just a thought.......

BCJAG you skip 2004 when they hired inside and took Jackson (Ernest) and he went 1-9 and only lasted one year and then stowers came. Central should again go outside and get a coach and let him bring his staff in with him and that way the school district, the principle and fans can not tell him how to run his team. The only reason Stowers had a bad season was that he lost half of his staff to Ozen and wasn't able to go out and bring in who he wanted and they had a down year but he went out and brought a few coaches in along with Waters and they improved 100%. Central will do better if they go outside of Beaumont and as far as coaches not staying, Thomas need to give of some of that money he makes and pay thier coaches and teachers well. Good Luck in their search.

It was 2003, and I skipped it for a reason. He only coached one season. He was more like a intrum then anything.

It was 2003, and I skipped it for a reason. He only coached one season. He was more like a intrum then anything.

He was hired after the 2003 season which resulted in him coaching the 2004 season and being removed after that!  Thus making the way for Stowers in 2005

• 9 months later...
[quote name="-Central_Jaguars" post="518219" timestamp="1233463264"]

[/quote]still think we should go outside and hire? I new we had capable coaches. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83