Who is going to the game???

LUFAN

Lazeek....the game may have turned out different IF you stayed for the hole game....even though it was hard to stomach....

If the game goes the same way that the TAMCC game goes you will get the same result from me tonight.

That darn 7 year old has to go to the bathroom every time you turn around.  I have taken him off liquids since yesterday making sure he does not have to take a leak during the game!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Lazeek....the game may have turned out different IF you stayed for the hole game....even though it was hard to stomach....

If the game goes the same way that the TAMCC game goes you will get the same result from me tonight.

That darn 7 year old has to go to the bathroom every time you turn around.  I have taken him off liquids since yesterday making sure he does not have to take a leak during the game!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Haha funny.. I'll be there + 4. Hopefully we can beat the heck outta those Kat's.

i'll have diapers if you need one.

Guest coachacola

In my opinion this is a must win game for the Cards.  They have to win out at home if they want anything better then a 16th seed.

Are you talking 16th seed as in the NCAA tourney?  I like your optimism!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83