Anthony Beard Update???

I know the surgery went well. I heard he is still rehabbing his knee but I saw him the other day and he was walking normal no limp or gimp at all. He was coming out of the weight room and looking good to me!

Good... I had seen he fell in the longhorn state Rivals 100 from 46 to 99.  I hope he gets back to 110% and ready to kick some butt next year. 

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

He's doing fine and working out almost everyday since he's had surgery in mid-Nov. (Upper body of course) with certain leg exercises that he's able to do at this point. He's bigger now than he's ever been (around 215) so I think he'll be ready to go for two a days with no problems at all. He's been invited to the footballuniversity camp which is an invite only camp (Same people that run the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on NBC) at Rice Stadium in Houston at the end of Feb. but he won't be able to make it because he can't really even begin running until late Feb. early March. He may try to attend some local camps over the Summer such as LSU, Texas A&M, etc. He's been invited to quite a few Junior Days (Texas A&M, LSU, Houston, SMU, TCU, Florida State, & Michigan State to name a few). Make no mistake about it, he'll be ready to go come Sept. BTW, I just put up his Junior Hi-Lites on youtube a few days ago.

Check it out...

Awsome,  I posted his rivals page on Orangebloods just to raise a flag about him.  I think they are waiting to see how he does after the injury before they get too serious about recruiting him.  The weight is there, if he could shave a tenth off his 40 time... he will be one of the most coveted LB's in the state if not country.  I wish all of ya the best and am stoked to see how he does next year.  I am a liitle biased towards Texas, but would love to see him go anywhere and will be pulling for him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder