8u roughriders

cant wait to see this group of young boys  hit the diamond.very,i mean very talented group of boys.i watched them last year and was very impressed.if you get a chance people you need to go see these kids play ball.these boys will represent our area well against the big named baseball organizations from the houston area.go get em riders..........

cant wait to see this group of young boys  hit the diamond.very,i mean very talented group of boys.i watched them last year and was very impressed.if you get a chance people you need to go see these kids play ball.these boys will represent our area well against the big named baseball organizations from the houston area.go get em riders..........

So what position does your son play? ;D

;D :o

[ /

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR JEALOUS, YALL MUST HAVE LOST TO THEM LAST YEAR

i don't know we will probably struggle this year we are small, slow, ugly and are coaches are'nt serious enuff they let the kids have too much fun.the damn manager acts like a big kid half the time always doing some crazy s--t!watch out for the lock down defense though. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami