What has happened to Crockett?

ST413

I did find their school website.  Their overall record is 10-7.  they lost to Huntsville and Wheatly and lost 2 games in a tournament in south Garland and went 1-3 in one at Waco Midway.  By the way their girls are 24-0.

No wonder they are 10-7 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Crockett had a phenomenal team last year. I believe...no scratch that I know if Silsbee lost to them in the regional semi-final Crockett would have won state last year. I really thought that they would be top 10 material by this time in the season. I know they brought back more than half of their team but what is going on. Have they played really good teams this year or they just struggling.

Crockett has several returned from last year but are missing the loss of a fantastic passing guard.  They won their district opener against Westwood by about seven and were in control of the game after they had a good run in the last few minutes of the fist quarter to take the lead.  I thought they would have an easy go in this district, but it looks like Athens and Brownsboro will give them good games.

Their free throw shooting is much better so teams can not foul their way to a win like Crockett's opponents learned about last year's team.

Crockett is out there and wanting another shot, maybe even a rematch with Silsbee.

I was looking at the region 3 bracket and district 21's runner-up will likely face Cleveland?  How do you think that will turn out?

01-20-09 Crockett was at Brownsboro.  I listened to the game and Crockett was behind 10-6 at the end of the first.  Crockett closed the lead to one 25-24 at the half.  Two threes for Crockett within seconds of each other half way through the third seemed to help Crockett get going.  They led by as many as 13 and won 49-57.

Not all that pretty but a WIN.  2-0 in district play

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed