Nederland fans......

Do any of yall know what is going on with Dravannti J. ? I heard he did not make the trip to the Fiesta Bowl along with the team along with two other players. One was a grade issue, the other a staph infection. Anyone heard anything on him. Hopefully it is nothing serious and he will be ready for the spring.

Not an overly bright move  :(

Young men make mistakes! If true then this was not that bad of a mistake and I am sure he learned a valuable lesson. I would have been very dissapointed if it had been drugs or robbery like some of our other local talent that made it to Austin.

Young men make mistakes! If true then this was not that bad of a mistake and I am sure he learned a valuable lesson. I would have been very dissapointed if it had been drugs or robbery like some of our other local talent that made it to Austin.

Yep...definitely bad judgement on his part, but as long as he learns from it.

If he'll do this, what else will he do?  Where does one draw the line when saying it's just a mistake?

If he'll do this, what else will he do?  Where does one draw the line when saying it's just a mistake?

Did he hurt anybody?

Did he hurt himself?

And you have to ask yourself also did he even know that he wasn't supposed to sell the tickets?

So what did he do that was so wrong that he shouldn't warrant a second chance?

Again if it was rape or drugs or robbery or assault then I would really question his judgement, but it was none of those things and not even close. So being it a minor mistake and he paid a pretty lofty penalty by not being able to experience the bowl atmosphere and the gifts that come with it, I would venture to say this could be a good thing for his future (not as good if he didn't do it at all of course) and it shouldn't hurt him later in life like one of those other offenses would have done. All this is contingent on him learning from this minor mistake.

Did he hurt anybody?

Did he hurt himself?

And you have to ask yourself also did he even know that he wasn't supposed to sell the tickets?

So what did he do that was so wrong that he shouldn't warrant a second chance?

Again if it was rape or drugs or robbery or assault then I would really question his judgement, but it was none of those things and not even close. So being it a minor mistake and he paid a pretty lofty penalty by not being able to experience the bowl atmosphere and the gifts that come with it, I would venture to say this could be a good thing for his future (not as good if he didn't do it at all of course) and it shouldn't hurt him later in life like one of those other offenses would have done. All this is contingent on him learning from this minor mistake.

I can promise you that he knew it was against the rules...guaranteed!  I personally don't think it's a big deal though....It happens all the time, but usually done a little more "hush hush"

I refuse to bash this kid on a mesaage board. Was what he did against the law? NO!!!!!! This happened ''in house'' and should stay ''in house''. Johnson is a fine upstanding young man and all of you should be ashamed for putting negative crap out there. There's more gossip on here than in a henhouse.

I refuse to bash this kid on a mesaage board. Was what he did against the law? NO!!!!!! This happened ''in house'' and should stay ''in house''. Johnson is a fine upstanding young man and all of you should be ashamed for putting negative crap out there. There's more gossip on here than in a henhouse.

I take it you have known him personally for some time?

One way to prevent this situation is the way some schools do it. The player gets 4 tickets to home games, he has to have the name of the persons that the ticket is for by thursday night before the game. The person the ticket is for has to show ID to pick up thier ticket at will call. Keeps your players from being tempted to make a little cash.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed