Barbers Hill 44 C.E. King 57!

BHFAN

It proves no point--that is an idiotic statement!

ok genius I will spell it out for you---C.E.King could not win a game in your tourney--yet they blow you out---THE POINT IS YOUR TOURNEY WAS RIGGED AND CLEVELAND GOT HOSED IN THE FINALS--clear enough for you?

You are ignorant if you truly believe that.  Did you see the game?  Cleveland got beat---flat out played--regarless of the bracket.  As for the King game, that has nothing to do with the tournament.  It is hard to win on the road.  They beat us.  They also got players back that were gone at the tournament.  You just want to attack, but in reality you do not have enough info to make the accusations you are making.  Give King credit---dont attack BH---that is unethical in my opinion.

You are ignorant if you truly believe that.  Did you see the game?  Cleveland got beat---flat out played--regarless of the bracket.  As for the King game, that has nothing to do with the tournament.  It is hard to win on the road.  They beat us.  They also got players back that were gone at the tournament.  You just want to attack, but in reality you do not have enough info to make the accusations you are making.  Give King credit---dont attack BH---that is unethical in my opinion.

your opinion means nothing--just like your 1st place trophy

your opinion means nothing--just like your 1st place trophy

Hey his opinion means everything he's YODADDY ;D

Oh and what ever team you support must really stink knowing they couldn't make it out of the lowley brackets of the BH Tour :-* I hear there is a great 1 A tournament on your side of the Trinity maybe they can grab the Consolidation prize in that one ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83