AND INCASE SOME HAVE FOR GOTTEN STUPID FOULS DO LEAD TO THE BONUS

THERES A DIFFERENTS BETWEEN PLAYING GOOD DEFENSE AND PLAYING RECKLESS

With district play beginning a week away for most 1A school

Who do you believe will walk away 1-0 or start the season off 0-1

West Hardin@Evadale I'm taking Evadale Home

Hull-Daisetta@ High Island Hd takes one in High Island

Spurger@SabinePass<Nederland HS gymSp wins Home

I'm sure everyone believe Big Sandy wins there new district

The first District match ups should be very interesting.  Evadale will have their hands full with the Oilers, HD is heavily favored over the Cardinals, but they will have a battle on their hands as well and although SP has been playing pretty good ball, they will have to be hitting on all cylinders to beat the Pirates.  All three games could go either way.  Good Luck to Everyone.

Go CARDINALS!!!

I agree with CardinalFan.The season opening should be very good

There is an Evadale, High Island,and Sabine pass team trying to prove they are the new power in distract and their is no better way to do it than take a power team down to start things off.

I disagree with sports talk :P....Havn't lost a game in Nederland all season.

Evadale has a very good chance at taking down West Hardin even better since they are home

Hd with a battle against Hi but im kinda pulling for the Cardinal

Sabine pass in an tight one against Spurger ([glow=red,2,300]eye openner[/glow])

Calling out all the Shark players on this post, how many games have ya'll played in Nederland?

According to the Shark schedule on this site, their r only 2 games that are showig as home games & they r Deweyville by 1 & Chester by 15, were these home games played in Nederland or have their been anymore?

See the sharks in Nederland on 1-16 8)

Guest ghostt

DUDE FIRST WE BEAT DEWEYVILLE BY NINE THAT SCORE ON THE TAB IS WRONG

AND SECOND I THINK MR NITRO_25 WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT HE WASNT BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THE HAVENT LOST IN NEDERLAND

AND I GUESS WE'LL SEE YOU TOO

GO GET EM SHARKS AND LETS HAVE US A GOOD GAME PIRATES

Usually by this time of the season there are teams that have started to seperate themselves but this district is crazy.HD comes out and plays Kountze to 4 and then loses to BS by 30.I thought they would be the favorite early followed by Spurger but no one is playing consistant ball right now.Spurger is young but improving.I may check them out tomorrow night against Broaddus.I know it's possible for everyone to have an off game but I don't see many powers here.

My 3 picks in the opener are HD,Spurger and WH.

Very well said big time...You can't gauge how your team is going to do against another team in this district until the game is played.  There might be different reasons why one team beat the same team that your team lost to.  It will be put up or shut up time starting next friday.  Good Luck to everyone.

Guest ghostt

LETS JUST PLAY BALL AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING AND LET THE SCORE BOARD ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

Stop Talking???

I Thought this website was for talking about sports?

LETS JUST PLAY BALL AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING AND LET THE SCORE BOARD ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

Stop Talking???

I thought so too!  If ya dont want to talk, log off and just go to the games!

GOOD POINT LOL :D :D :D :D

AND AS FAR AS THE TALKING GOES I MEAN ITS JUST ALL FOR FUN I MEAN SERIOUS IN A WAY BUT NOT ANYTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT ;)

Stop Talking???

Stop Talking???

I thought so too!  If ya dont want to talk, log off and just go to the games!

GOOD POINT LOL :D :D :D :D

AND AS FAR AS THE TALKING GOES I MEAN ITS JUST ALL FOR FUN I MEAN SERIOUS IN A WAY BUT NOT ANYTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT ;)

I am just saying that it does not matter who thinks what. Everything will be settled after the horn at the end of the 4th so just dont get caught up in all the hype and lets give the fans something to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124