Leggett Vs. Brookeland

yep.  :D ;D

wonder what the CATMAN would say,, :D ;D

Catman would say when brookeland goes too REDHORSE it will be real bad.You no dr.

ya you do have a point CATMAN, its a whole different game when in Leggett..they just seem to have,...uhhhhh, great home court advantage, thats what I'll call it... ;):D 8)

With the game aside though, Im kind of worried for the players safety...In this game there was 4 tech's and a flagrant foul, and a few pretty hard fouls....And after the Goodrich/Leggett incident, you may never know....

Catman would say when brookeland goes too REDHORSE it will be real bad.You no dr.

ya you do have a point CATMAN, its a whole different game when in Leggett..they just seem to have,...uhhhhh, great home court advantage, thats what I'll call it... ;):D 8)

With the game aside though, Im kind of worried for the players safety...In this game there was 4 tech's and a flagrant foul, and a few pretty hard fouls....And after the Goodrich/Leggett incident, you may never know....

What went on in GOODRICH

What went on in GOODRICH

oh, well this happened i believe the week before BS and Goodrich played....Gpodrich had a home game against Leggett, and players and fans began to scuffle and fight and they just cut the lights out in the gym and had everyone go home...well thats the simple version..

I know there may be disciplinary actions taken against Leggett, it was just reported by the District Chairman to UIL not to long ago...

What went on in GOODRICH

oh, well this happened i believe the week before BS and Goodrich played....Gpodrich had a home game against Leggett, and players and fans began to scuffle and fight and they just cut the lights out in the gym and had everyone go home...well thats the simple version..

I know there may be disciplinary actions taken against Leggett, it was just reported by the District Chairman to UIL not to long ago...

I bet REDHORSE DID SOME kicking

What went on in GOODRICH

I bet REDHORSE DID SOME kicking

:D :D :D :D prob...

wonder how Lester would match up.... ??? ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124