22-3a

twobag

Do alot of them play year round? Just wondering what kind of talent they will have. Tarkington has been at the top of the district the past two years.

Yes prolly 2/3 of them do and they will be ok but have graduated many of their postion players. They went two deep two years ago and were knocked out in first round last year. Pitching is going to be very tough and will carry the team.

Do you what teams some of them play with during the summer?

falconfanatic does who is from huffman and plays for or with them. in the past they have played with the Magic, Heat, Miracles and some other teams in the Houston Area.

Did the ss start last year as a freshman?

no it was the district mvp Schmidt who is now at Wharton. huffman has a pitcher Henk that is really good along with a junior Hashagen that is good. coaches kid cole deberry that is really good to be a pitcher that can bring it. they lost entire left side of the infield and entire outfield. that was all in four-a and they have the pitching plus moving down should be ok. believe me Coach Deberry and our players are not taking anything for granted bc knows that can bite you. it will be fun playing in our old district again.

Here is a peek put out by our man ruth.

This is the hidden content, please

Ruth runs the best site or forum in the state. appreciate all your efforts Ruth and you are more than fair to all of the teams.

Do any of the Huffman kids have any colleges looking at them?

Not that I heard but am somewhat out of the loop. Did hear that former Falcon Michael Listi will pitch for Prairer View next year and he is at Richland this year.

• 4 weeks later...

i know huffman is going to have good pitching! and tarkington will be scrappy and young but with good talent! The district is going to be between those two!  if tarkington can hit huffmans good pitching and play solid defense they should do very well! all in all its going to be a very intersting district to whatch! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124