LH 66 OF 59- final OT... OF - HJ predictions?

bobcatfan

I saw a lot of games today between the BC and EC tournaments today and this was the best one i saw.  If the EC tournament has 2-3 more games this good they will be happy.  Even though this was a pool play game in a tournament, it didnt feel like it.  It was very intense from start to finish.  OF was behind most of the game but hung around the 2-7 point range.  OF hit some clutch 3's late and then Zach Hayes banks in a 3 pointer from NBA range to send the game into overtime.  LH hit a couple of clutch 3 pointers in overtime and then OF had to foul and couldnt cut the deficit.  LH is a very good team, and they are very capable of winning this tournament.  I talked to some of their fans during the game and they said LH was the favorite to win their district.  #15 for LH is a stud, great jump shooter, hes got to be one of the 2-3 best players in the tournament.  OF had a few easier games over the past week, so this was a good challenge for them, and i thought they played pretty well.

OF plays a Brazos team that they should beat tomorrow morning.  That sets up a big matchup between OF and HJ.  Lets hear your thoughts...

Oh yeah, i got to meet the CATMAN, that was the highlight of my day. lol.  Good to meet another basketball fan on the board.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23