Congrats to SS Wildcats & coach Owens

I want to post a congrats to the broncos on a well fought game and a great season! You guys were great to watch and wonderful to share the stadium with.

Your fans were very "refined" and I think that both of our towns have lots in common. We both love and support our teams and hope the best for them.

I got the opportunity to share both best wishes at breakfast before the game and congrats at dinner after the game with Dayton fans. It was a wonderful exchange.

I am so glad that SS pulled out the victory and as stated before think it would have been harder for us if some of your players were not worked to death on the field by playing both sides.

I want all of you to know that even with all the smack on this thread this week - I personally thank you guys for the great week of smack talk and a great game and most of all a great experience for both of our towns. Wish you best of luck next year! Hope I can come back on and learn the fine art of talking about your momma this time next year again - we will see. You guys are definetly due your win and well deserve it!

SS fan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476