Warren 07-08 VS Warren 08-09

I have heard some people say that this years warriors could play and keep it close with last years team. I think this is a joke no disrespect to this years team but last years was just bigger faster stronger and more athletic. while this years team only has 1 player that can score last years had 4 or 5 that could put up good numbers. But you guys tell me!

Last yr warren team dominates this yr teams. Ive scouted warren this yr and they would get beat by 25.

I think they would get beat by more than 25. last year warren had some size to them with Matt, Pual, and a very athletic Travis Mcbee. Pual shot the ball better than anyone on this years team and between caleb sweeny, travis mcbee, matt andrews, and pual sims this years team would have a hard time to get a shot off or any rebounds. And I hate to say it but brent nash is better than the point they have this year. Last years team is better at every position, athleticly and skill wise. Plus you have to think last years team were all seniors and had played ball together for a while. Its hard to beat that chemistry with player that are just now grtting their time to shine.

last years team was great and i might pick them over this years team ...BUT...other than mcbee(and a little nash)...last year had no athleticism AT ALL...this years team is way faster and way more athletic at EVERY position...they probly averaged a 5 sec 40 and a 15 inch vertical, where as this years team hits around 4.6(would be better if cody wasnt so slow) and 28 inches....last years team had hieght and shooting...this years team has speed, defense, and a desire to win....and in all honesty....idk if last year can break this years press....and they wouldnt dare try and press this years team....just my opinion though  ;D ;D ;D ;D

last years team was great and i might pick them over this years team ...BUT...other than mcbee(and a little nash)...last year had no athleticism AT ALL...this years team is way faster and way more athletic at EVERY position...they probly averaged a 5 sec 40 and a 15 inch vertical, where as this years team hits around 4.6(would be better if cody wasnt so slow) and 28 inches....last years team had hieght and shooting...this years team has speed, defense, and a desire to win....and in all honesty....idk if last year can break this years press....and they wouldnt dare try and press this years team....just my opinion though  ;D ;D ;D ;D

IF LAST YEAR TEAM WAS GREAT WHY DID THEY NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

I didn't see you mention Swinney who was probably the most athletic player on the floor.Last years group played against this press every day plus 3 thrown in to make it interesting.If all else fails they would pass the ball over a pretty small lineup.Gotta like their chances pressing this group with McBee,Swinney and Nash on the ball,Sims in the middle and Andrews back deep.Not sure about the 40 times(not many 4.6 40's in Warren) but from 1 end of the basketball court to the other last years group would more than hold their own,I've seen them all run it LOTS.I will give this years group credit,they are improving every time I watch them and they are playing hard on the defensive end.

Guest centrelcollegebasketball

HA Ha waa-town this is Matt Andrews you have got 2 be joking cuz if u no anything about basketball u wud no we wud kill them. they have 1 player that can score and that's my little brother but he wouldn't get all those 3 pointers on us so they wud have a pretty hard time scoring. Yeah we couldn't break the press lol that must b another one of Ur jokes cuz I'm pretty sure we faced a few presses a little better like Kountze and EC and did pretty good against them. so if they wanna play we can do it any time and put this stupid question 2 rest.

• 2 weeks later...

HA Ha waa-town this is Matt Andrews you have got 2 be joking cuz if u no anything about basketball u wud no we wud kill them. they have 1 player that can score and that's my little brother but he wouldn't get all those 3 pointers on us so they wud have a pretty hard time scoring. Yeah we couldn't break the press lol that must b another one of Ur jokes cuz I'm pretty sure we faced a few presses a little better like Kountze and EC and did pretty good against them. so if they wanna play we can do it any time and put this stupid question 2 rest.

matt who???....are u supposed to be someone important...cuz if you knew anything about literacy you would know you look like an idiot on here...if both teams "wud" face off right now your oversized ego would get beatin beyond recognition...last years team is all out of shape and couldnt play 4 full quarters...ill give you the respect you deserve...but this thread is leaving out what this years team has that last years didnt....A CHANCE....last years team was a HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT...where as this years team has done WAY BETTER than expected...so i "wud" say we already won...and BTW...the only joke is ur false sense of skill

matt who???....are u supposed to be someone important...cuz if you knew anything about literacy you would know you look like an idiot on here...if both teams "wud" face off right now your oversized ego would get beatin beyond recognition...last years team is all out of shape and couldnt play 4 full quarters...ill give you the respect you deserve...but this thread is leaving out what this years team has that last years didnt....A CHANCE....last years team was a HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT...where as this years team has done WAY BETTER than expected...so i "wud" say we already won...and BTW...the only joke is ur false sense of skill

well, strrong poiint. :-X no comment. :D

hold on did any of ya'll catch what the Cat said?? priceless..lol :D

cant we all just be friendly?? this was posted to gaze reactions not to shoot down either team last years was good this years is good lets just leave it at that

Guest baseball25

Warren is horrible this yr. The district is down big time. Warren last yr had to face ec.kountze.anahuac and hardin press and warren did a pretty good job. Last yr team is way better than this yr. Believe me ive seen both teams live and this yr team cant hold there jock. 

07-08 would kill this years team they have 1 person that can score maby if # 12 could learn to make a layup they would have 2 people that can score. waa-town matt andrews might be a little cocky but he is a very good player you dont sign with a college if ur not any good.

yea "maby"...and if number 12 didnt give cody open shots he would average about 2 pts instead of his 30...theres many ways to look at it...if young kept the ball every time and shot 50 % he would lead the team in scoring...but i "wud" say that #12 is a HUGE part of codys scoring...he cant shoot well and knows it...but he does his job, which is to get cody open...brandon keep dishin and cody keep knockin em down!!!...the win is much more important than stats...if last years team thought that way they would have gone alot further  :-\...and this is my last post on this thread...GO WARRIORS!!!

07-08 would kill this years team they have 1 person that can score maby if # 12 could learn to make a layup they would have 2 people that can score. waa-town matt andrews might be a little cocky but he is a very good player you dont sign with a college if ur not any good.

yea "maby"...and if number 12 didnt give cody open shots he would average about 2 pts instead of his 30...theres many ways to look at it...if young kept the ball every time and shot 50 % he would lead the team in scoring...but i "wud" say that #12 is a HUGE part of codys scoring...he cant shoot well and knows it...but he does his job, which is to get cody open...brandon keep dishin and cody keep knockin em down!!!...the win is much more important than stats...if last years team thought that way they would have gone alot further  :-\...and this is my last post on this thread...GO WARRIORS!!!

Very well put Waa-town!  It sounds like the 07-08 Warriors need to get over it and support the Warriors this season and hope that they can do better.  Good Luck Warriors in District play.

Very well put Waa-town!  It sounds like the 07-08 Warriors need to get over it and support the Warriors this season and hope that they can do better.  Good Luck Warriors in District play.

Don't lump the 07-08 Warriors in this thread.They have only had 1 player even posted in this topic.The 06-07 club started 4 of these same kids so they would have been playing themselves.FYI all of last years club has been supporting this years club.The ones that have been in from school have been to every game.Fact is last year is over and this years club is playing hard and should be supported by everyone in the community.Good luck tomorrow night guys  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124