Sabine Pass@Orangefield

apiolar

Sabine Pass does have a lot of talent especially for a 1A team the whole team can play ball very well anywhere anytime, but in order for the Sharks to take this game they have to play as a team on both offense and defense. Offensivly i believe the Sharks have them beat, but in order to win games you must play solid defense and we struggled with that last time we played them. As long as we BOX OUT and put a hand in their face i think we can take em.

SHARK TILL THE DAY THAT I DIE!!!!!

Sabine Pass does have a lot of talent especially for a 1A team the whole team can play ball very well anywhere anytime, but in order for the Sharks to take this game they have to play as a team on both offense and defense. Offensivly i believe the Sharks have them beat, but in order to win games you must play solid defense and we struggled with that last time we played them. As long as we BOX OUT and put a hand in their face i think we can take em.

SHARK TILL THE DAY THAT I DIE!!!!!

Very Very well put. if we can get good ball movement like we know how then we can set up the GOOD shots that we can make evrytime. I say this game comes down to the fourth quarter and will be hard fought all the way through.

;D ;D ;D  CAN EVERYONE SAY "OPEN ENROLLMENT"    ;D ;D ;D

Sabine Pass has alot of talent that comes from Port Arthur way..........my pick is Sabine Pass!! 

Everyone on the varsity team been there for years.

Sp don't take in kids for the high school level anymore,everyone on the varsity team been there for awhile

only way to get in is from middle school and if you think that's where the talent coming from you should check your sources.

Sp+2) impossible is nothing ;) 

Sabine Pass...Where amazing happen ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont