Houston Scarborough at Huffman Week 0

From what I hear they are so so but who knows from week to week. We have to get some kids healthy like real quick. We are missing like four of our starters including our all area tight end but he should be ready.We should have all our kids back when we start district against New Caney. When you are as thin as we are on talent and you loose a couple of kids makes it tough. Ok enough whinning and yes we should do ok when we meet the Spartans. Hey you Vidor fans when yall played them how did you do?

Well went out and watched the hands finish out their game prepartions for the Spartans and good to see our big Te Chex out there snagging balls and making some hay. Cannot wait until the whistle blows and the hits start happening. :lol:

hey etbu' date=' good luck this week. i wish all the best for huffman 8)[/quote']

Thanks 95 for the kind words. Not many people are giving us a chance and they are accurate in alot of ways. However as long as our boys play hard all that matters to me. Hope your family is doing well.

hey etbu' date=' good luck this week. i wish all the best for huffman 8)[/quote']

Thanks 95 for the kind words. Not many people are giving us a chance and they are accurate in alot of ways. However as long as our boys play hard all that matters to me. Hope your family is doing well.

But neither is Huffman' date=' so its a coin flip, heads huffman wins and tales the other team wins[/quote']

Ahhh, foolish young man! Huffman is going to do some serious damage when they get all of their hosses back! They might not get to the playoffs, but they'll certainly be fighting for one of those spots!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami