Dayton Broncos !

OK, are we home or visitor? Are we leaving Wednesday, Thursday or Friday? There has been lots of contradicting information on the site; just want to make sure we see the kids off. I heard the Cheerleaders are leaving Friday @ 1pm.

Whenever we all leave, may God be with you on your travels.

HOOK'EM BRONCOS!!!!

OK, are we home or visitor? Are we leaving Wednesday, Thursday or Friday? There has been lots of contradicting information on the site; just want to make sure we see the kids off. I heard the Cheerleaders are leaving Friday @ 1pm.

HOOK'EM BRONCOS!!!!

1. Visitor

2. Friday 9:10 and making rounds to all campuses to get cheered on their way out.

HOOK'EM BRONCOS!!!!

Just got off the phone with the DISD Admin Building we are visitors.Tickets on sale there until noon Friday.

Adults $8 students $5...As for the band I was told they were leaving Sat. morning but just got an email from Mr. Mowery that there may be some changes to when they are leaving soo they may be leaving Friday also if the cheerleaders are leaving Friday.

AMEN  on the "may God be with you on your travels"

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

On the front page of this website close to the bottom there is a link to the metroplex website that is DFW area there is alot of talk about the Dayton VS Sulphur Springs game there. They have a poll there its listed as "who wins state" . Being SS is in that area they are saying SS will win. I can't figure out how to make a poll on here ??? so if anyone can make one It would be curious to see what the poll outcome would be on this site being this is OUR area.... ;)

GO BRONCOS

OK, thanks for the info.

I am so excited about the game; the kids are pumped. AJ came by the house, he is on a mission. Cody and crew are out to accomplish the goal they set in Pee Wee football. Its really cool to see what these kids have grown into. Going from Little guys with big hopes to the young men on a mission. Being around these guys and talking to them; you can just feel the intensity and focus. its almost scary, wouldn't want to be the one standing in the Broncos way this year.

Look out SS, the Bronco Stampede is coming!!!!

from TexasFootball.com 

"QB Tyrik Rollison is really putting together a run to remember, and by the time his career is over next weekend, he might be one of the best to play in the last five or six years."    :o

Tyrik Rollison - Maybe he can etch him name into my memory like the best QB I've ever seen who happens to still be playing...Garrett Gilbert.  I like this...not a single word about a QB who's committed to Nebraska.  Can't wait to see him play...if you ask SS we're looking at the next Joe Montana.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder