Kirbyville In 09?

Guest Wildcat 08

This team is the cream of the crop. They have nothing to be ashamed of. These young men are our 'Champions' and we are very proud of them. That being said, we have a very good crop of young men coming into their own as well and we still have some of the best coaching staff in all of Texas. With the help of Coach Alvarez and his support team these young men will make another trip to State again in the very near future. Our Seniors will be there cheering them on from the stands. We could never be prouder of those boys than we are today.

we're losing three offensive lineman#63 McMickell #78 Burge #51 Kelly..all recievers #11 Muscgrove #4 Hughey both starting running backs #6 Burley #32 jackdon and the quarterback #5 hazlewood and tight end #80 crawford..

then on defense starting corners #4 Hughey #20 everett. Defensive Lineman #55 Walters # 3 Booker and #80 crawford starting safety #32 Jackson..

we're losing alot

The 08 Cats have nothing to be ashamed of, they have gone further than any other team in our history.

I will say that the if I am not mistaken, the players that will be juniors and seniors next year went undefeated in 7th and 8th grades...The best is yet to come, we will come home with a ring!!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!

I seen some good athletes that were brought up Varsity for the playoffs, they look great imo Kirbyville should go deep next year, i know there losing Hazelwood, Burley, Jackson and Musgrove but yall have some good athletes coming back specially in the Offensive Line

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami