congrats WOS PEE WEE TEAM SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Guest kf89

I'm the spirit of controversy but I must say what a great game by WOS Pee Wee.  The only bad thing I can say is what a classless act of the parents in a Pee Wee game to sing " NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY GOOD BYE" to a team that is 7 and 8 yrs old..  I know we had problems with a fight and it was talked about for months but my kids will remember your classless acts for years.  Thanks for a great Super Bowl but the classless act of the parents was horrible.  Happy or not we would have never done that to you. I understand #4 sustained a concussion on his left forearm.    WOW!!!!!!!!

Both teams played a great game and they should be proud of what they have done this season. I agree I was disappointed in the way some of the WOS fans (parents I guess) acted sing the "good bye song". At this age we need to show sportsmanship. Cheer for both teams (maybe a little more for your team ;)) but never try to make the kids the bad guys.

Demon95 you are certainly the spirit of controversy and controversy is what you are going to get by making the comments that you make...you should be the last person on here talking about class act.  The parents for Lumberton acted in a way that made the news and your kids and the kids from Bridge City will remember that more than a cheer some parents did in the stands....You came on here before the game and made a really ugly comment about Snoop Dog being our idol and it was clear what you intended and then you wanted to come back and clean it up.  Oh let's not talk about that class act of a coach y'all had jumping up and down and yelling at the kids which could be heard all the way on the other side of the field.  Let's not talk class act when it comes to the actions of others you can't control can't control what or how people react during the heat of the moment your team should know that first hand...just like I couldn't control you from making your Snoop Dog comment...oh and to let you in on a little secret my idol: The Mustangs....WHY???? Cause WE ARE PROUD...We are not quiet...CAUSE WE are LOUD...We come from W. O. S. and WE ARE BETTER  than all the rest we are the MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!  Snoop Dog has nothing own us!!!!!! Is that a better cheer for you???

I'm the spirit of controversy but I must say what a great game by WOS Pee Wee.  The only bad thing I can say is what a classless act of the parents in a Pee Wee game to sing " NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY GOOD BYE" to a team that is 7 and 8 yrs old..  I know we had problems with a fight and it was talked about for months but my kids will remember your classless acts for years.  Thanks for a great Super Bowl but the classless act of the parents was horrible.  Happy or not we would have never done that to you. I understand #4 sustained a concussion on his left forearm.     WOW!!!!!!!!

Demon95 you are certainly the spirit of controversy and controversy is what you are going to get by making the comments that you make...you should be the last person on here talking about class act.  The parents for Lumberton acted in a way that made the news and your kids and the kids from Bridge City will remember that more than a cheer some parents did in the stands....You came on here before the game and made a really ugly comment about Snoop Dog being our idol and it was clear what you intended and then you wanted to come back and clean it up.  Oh let's not talk about that class act of a coach y'all had jumping up and down and yelling at the kids which could be heard all the way on the other side of the field.  Let's not talk class act when it comes to the actions of others you can't control can't control what or how people react during the heat of the moment your team should know that first hand...just like I couldn't control you from making your Snoop Dog comment...oh and to let you in on a little secret my idol: The Mustangs....WHY???? Cause WE ARE PROUD...We are not quiet...CAUSE WE are LOUD...We come from W. O. S. and WE ARE BETTER  than all the rest we are the MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!  Snoop Dog has nothing own us!!!!!! Is that a better cheer for you???

I'm the spirit of controversy but I must say what a great game by WOS Pee Wee.  The only bad thing I can say is what a classless act of the parents in a Pee Wee game to sing " NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY GOOD BYE" to a team that is 7 and 8 yrs old..  I know we had problems with a fight and it was talked about for months but my kids will remember your classless acts for years.  Thanks for a great Super Bowl but the classless act of the parents was horrible.  Happy or not we would have never done that to you. I understand #4 sustained a concussion on his left forearm.     WOW!!!!!!!!

AMEN!  I have been playing "Another One Bites the Dust" and "We are the Champions" for my son since I woke up this morning.  Would THAT have been appropriate?!  Sorry, I'm still tee'd off about that SnoopDog comment.  It was meant exactly as it was interpreted and I am sooo disgusted with that.

Now, again, congrats to the Pee Wee team -- both players and coaches.  Wish I could have seen it in person.

So you agree with what they did BIGPERM.   Your right we can't control what others do but you do have the responsibility as a coach to maintain your parents.  (1)We could hear ya'll yelling too so don't say anything about hearing someone from the sidelines. (2)The fight was the other Lumberton team not us.  Our kids were not even there.  Thanks for the insight but I'm going to have to disagree with you BIGPERM.

It's a CHEER for goodness sake...I didn't agree with some of the music that was played on your sideline...I believe I heard the a song singing BUST IT WIDE OPEN!!!!  Did you agree with that??? 

If I recall I think that the news reported LUMBERTON so who knows if it was your team or the other team it doesn't matter.  So like I said before you are a class act yourself because your single comment made your whole organization look bad and ALOT of people on here knew what you meant...So do you agree on that DEMON WOW what a name you call me BIG PERM which is fine and you call yourself DEMON I only could imagine why....since you happen to notice our coaches yelling and it was probably because of the free touchdown that the ref's gave yall...oh I hope you got a copy of the DVD so that you could also see that late hit in the back...oh i'm sorry we weren't talking about that I got off the subject we were talking about class acts....my bad...I have not said much in these posts cause I believe the making all of my points known after the end result.  WHICH come to think of it the end result what WOS WIN!!!!!! The best time to talk noise is when you have something to talk about...oh but this is just little league football right no biggie......but bring it on DEMON bring it on......

So you agree with what they did BIGPERM.   Your right we can't control what others do but you do have the responsibility as a coach to maintain your parents.  (1)We could hear ya'll yelling too so don't say anything about hearing someone from the sidelines. (2)The fight was the other Lumberton team not us.  Our kids were not even there.  Thanks for the insight but I'm going to have to disagree with you BIGPERM.

I'm the spirit of controversy but I must say what a great game by WOS Pee Wee.  The only bad thing I can say is what a classless act of the parents in a Pee Wee game to sing " NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY GOOD BYE" to a team that is 7 and 8 yrs old..  I know we had problems with a fight and it was talked about for months but my kids will remember your classless acts for years.  Thanks for a great Super Bowl but the classless act of the parents was horrible.  Happy or not we would have never done that to you. I understand #4 sustained a concussion on his left forearm.     WOW!!!!!!!!

If we did that I'm sure it was just parents being excited and not intentionally being meant to the boys. So yall had an all out brawl but you are concerned that your kids will remember people singing a song. My guess is the fight is what will stick in their minds. Clean your own house before you start throwing stones. On that note the most important thing I want to say is what a great game played by both teams. #20 and #5 were studs. Lumberton has a lot to look forward to. Congratulations to the PeeWee Mustangs.

I don't think you can get a concussion anywhere but your head. I think you meant contusion which I think is a bruise and it was on his calf but he is ok. Thanks and congratulations to Lumberton also.

I'm the spirit of controversy but I must say what a great game by WOS Pee Wee.  The only bad thing I can say is what a classless act of the parents in a Pee Wee game to sing " NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY GOOD BYE" to a team that is 7 and 8 yrs old..  I know we had problems with a fight and it was talked about for months but my kids will remember your classless acts for years.  Thanks for a great Super Bowl but the classless act of the parents was horrible.  Happy or not we would have never done that to you. I understand #4 sustained a concussion on his left forearm.     WOW!!!!!!!!

It's just a song our parents didn't mean anything by it. Both teams played hard and I wish we could do it again. And by the way #4 for WO-S is just fine. I didn't know you can get a concussion on your forearm

Here we go again, every time someone loses, they get on here and cry about class.  Is anyone else starting to see a pattern here.  I said it once, and I will say it again.  "LOSING WITH CLASS IS A WHOLE LOT HARDER TO DO THAN WINNING WITH CLASS IS".  Keep your congrats, if you are going to get on here and say Good Game, but.............  Wah, Wah, Wah, No Class, Wah, Wah, Wah, Refs cheated, Wah, Wah, Wah, Coaches Yelled, Wah, Wah, Wah, Players were dirty.  Quit all of the belly aching.  Just say Congrats, Good Game, Hats off, and be better prepared next year.  Never seen so many grown crybabies in my life.

I never said one thing about the refs or anything else.  That #4 from WOS is unbelievable.  He was in on about 90% of the tackles.  So I'm telling you now just like I told you before Great Game.  #20 is my son and someone commented about a migraine.  He is fine today minus the loss but don't keep pulling up the Snoop Dog comment because it was not racist or derogatory.  If you feel that way then shame on you bad boy.  We will definitely see you next year since our whole offensive live is 7 yrs. old.  Watch out for the young guys next year.  By the way BIGPERM are you one of MRS. CLEOS friends since you seem to know what I'm thinking.  You want me to bring it on BIGPERM I will outsmart and outwit you any day.  By the way I'm just calling it how I saw it tough guy.

I didn't say you said anything about the ref's it doesn't matter what you think or what I think whatever you want to say about the snoop dog comment is fine but i never said that your comment was racist or derogatory so why do you think I thought that...not unless it was???? HMMMMMMM!!!!!! Makes you think now doesn't it?????  #4 was unbelievable and so was your son and all the other kids on both teams but that doesn't change the fact that you get on hear and say good game....but.....or great game....but...class act this and class act that....BIGD95 I agree with you everytime someone LOSES they want to say their kuddos and then throw in their but this and but that....we break the rules...or even they say we stack teams...WOS TALENT IS UNSTACKABLE>>>>>GREAT ATHELES<<<<GREAT COACHES>>>>>>GREAT FANS>>>>>>>Keep your Good Game Demon cause you don't meant it....we don't make excuses at WOS if we lost we lost and we are to blame....and speaking of your fans...they are the best....they are the cream of the crop....GO RAIDER PRIDE....You certainly but on for your CITY....Great Performance on the News!!! LOVED IT....BOW WOW WOW YIPPIE YO YIPPIE YEAH A  BOW WOW WOW YIPPIE YO YIPPIE YEAH !!! That's a little SNOOP DOG for yeah!!!!!

I never said one thing about the refs or anything else.  That #4 from WOS is unbelievable.  He was in on about 90% of the tackles.  So I'm telling you now just like I told you before Great Game.  #20 is my son and someone commented about a migraine.  He is fine today minus the loss but don't keep pulling up the Snoop Dog comment because it was not racist or derogatory.  If you feel that way then shame on you bad boy.  We will definitely see you next year since our whole offensive live is 7 yrs. old.  Watch out for the young guys next year.  By the way BIGPERM are you one of MRS. CLEOS friends since you seem to know what I'm thinking.  You want me to bring it on BIGPERM I will outsmart and outwit you any day.  By the way I'm just calling it how I saw it tough guy.

Here we go again, every time someone loses, they get on here and cry about class.  Is anyone else starting to see a pattern here.  I said it once, and I will say it again.  "LOSING WITH CLASS IS A WHOLE LOT HARDER TO DO THAN WINNING WITH CLASS IS".  Keep your congrats, if you are going to get on here and say Good Game, but.............  Wah, Wah, Wah, No Class, Wah, Wah, Wah, Refs cheated, Wah, Wah, Wah, Coaches Yelled, Wah, Wah, Wah, Players were dirty.  Quit all of the belly aching.  Just say Congrats, Good Game, Hats off, and be better prepared next year.  Never seen so many grown crybabies in my life.

I didn't say bye  this or but that.  I SAID GREAT GAME by WOS Pee Wee.  The fact that the people in the stands were classless does not take away from the game.  I never said anything about stacking a team so unless you did .....HMMMM.  :o ??? ??? Why do you bring that up?????  Bye the way we were not on the news.  Like I said our game was over and our kids were not there.  I'm sure WOS has no problems.  I was happy to see that many people at a Pee Wee game and it was exciting.  I'll keep my GOOD GAME in my pocket as you say but you or I did not play the game.  The kids left it all on the field. IM THE LIFE OF THE PARTY thats another Snoop Dog song for ya.

I just got home from the TEXANS victory over the TITANS and talked to my son for the first time and he told me what a great group of kids WOS players were.  He said they were so nice and very humble.  So BIGPERM  this is not about me and you it is about what the kids experienced and from what I hear they could not have asked for a better game.  I will go to work tomorrow and get ready for basketball season.  Please don't hold this personal but you have to admit NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY GOOD BYE at a kids game was silly.

Demon we could both be like the energizer bunny and get going and going....I know you didn't make a comment about stacking I said that for all of the other previous posters....but you directly made the snoop dog comment and I am going let that one go cause it really isn't worth it anymore....it is about the kids but the kids don't get on here and post comments we do...so in order for us to say its about the kids we should limit our comments to be about the kids...right?  but we don't cause we have to spark a little interest for ourself...I really enjoyed watching the peewee game however, I don't have any kids that play on that team...my interest was in the junior game cause my son play's on that team...but I am a big WOS fan and I took that comment to heart about class and I shouldn't have cause we win with class and we lose with class.  But the bottom line is what is considered classy with it comes to sports????  Who's to be the judge of the level of one's class?  Is it where you live?  How you were brought up?  Your character?  and for the LAST TIME I know it was the other team on the news but LUMBERTON was represented on the tape as a whole organization not just that team....give me a break...I'm done not unless you are still trying to outwit and outsmart this TOUGH GIRL oh I mean TOUGH GUY?? :o :o :o :o :o

Listen, I am a white parent with kids on WO-S Junior Blue...sorry Demon, as a white person I took the Snoop Dog comment as a racist shot although very well veiled. Sorry dude, I hope I am wrong but I call it as I see it. I don't know you so I give you the benefit of the doubt. I have been around just about every team we have this season at some point and I can tell you we have great kids, parents, and coaches at every division as I know YOU do. You know personally, I would not have thought anything about YOUR side singing that song and neither would the kids on my side. I kinda doubt that your kids really took it as classless as you did. I think Tom Hanks said it best, "There's no crying in baseball." I think this applies to football, if you don't like something live a year with it then try to kick our tails next year, don't get on here and try to taint a victory over your squad. Lumberton had a great year at just about every level, good luck to ya'll next year.

The fact is WOS coaches, players and fans all have class.

It takes class to win, but it also takes class to lose. Why complain  :'( you got beat.

BigD 95: Took those words right out of my mouth.[quote author

=BigD 95 link=topic=47035.msg485828#msg485828 date=1229242199]

Here we go again, every time someone loses, they get on here and cry about class.  Is anyone else starting to see a pattern here.  I said it once, and I will say it again.  "LOSING WITH CLASS IS A WHOLE LOT HARDER TO DO THAN WINNING WITH CLASS IS".   Keep your congrats, if you are going to get on here and say Good Game, but.............  Wah, Wah, Wah, No Class, Wah, Wah, Wah, Refs cheated, Wah, Wah, Wah, Coaches Yelled, Wah, Wah, Wah, Players were dirty.  Quit all of the belly aching.  Just say Congrats, Good Game, Hats off, and be better prepared next year.  Never seen so many grown crybabies in my life.

Listen, I am a white parent with kids on WO-S Junior Blue...sorry Demon, as a white person I took the Snoop Dog comment as a racist shot although very well veiled. Sorry dude, I hope I am wrong but I call it as I see it. I don't know you so I give you the benefit of the doubt. I have been around just about every team we have this season at some point and I can tell you we have great kids, parents, and coaches at every division as I know YOU do. You know personally, I would not have thought anything about YOUR side singing that song and neither would the kids on my side. I kinda doubt that your kids really took it as classless as you did. I think Tom Hanks said it best, "There's no crying in baseball." I think this applies to football, if you don't like something live a year with it then try to kick our tails next year, don't get on here and try to taint a victory over your squad. Lumberton had a great year at just about every level, good luck to ya'll next year.

very well said!

Chilllllll !!! It's all in fun and game.  I'm a peewee white parent  and yessss I thought the song was a little much-a little early. But, if we would have won I would have been singing too!!! :D  It's not often anyone gives wos a run on the football field -but  we did and it was a great game.  I thought we had it but it slipped away. Congrats to all THREE lumberton teams!!!

Chilllllll !!! It's all in fun and game.  I'm a peewee white parent  and yessss I thought the song was a little much-a little early. But, if we would have won I would have been singing too!!! :D  It's not often anyone gives wos a run on the football field -but  we did and it was a great game.  I thought we had it but it slipped away. Congrats to all THREE lumberton teams!!!

I like your comments LTRIAN. This is sooo common in sports, mainly youth sports. I am not from Lumberton or WOS, so my view is totally neutral and my son has moved on from youth sports.

Anytime a team loses, there are excuses, there are complaints about sportsmanship, and most of all they are not really understanding the feeling of the team the is victorious. When you when a big game there is excitement for the team and the fans are celebrating, NOT RUBBING IT IN.

I have been a winner in big games and losers in big games. Win I win, I have mt own way to celebrate. When I lose I tip my hat and say good game, and do not take there celbration personal. Gorwn ups need to grow up, let fans have there day with their team/kids.

By the way, WOS is a class organization. I would love to play WOS as much as possible in any sport. It makes my team better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder