Orangefield vs Liberty

Bobkat

Orangefield still has a lot of things to work on, but looked sharp last night against Liberty. Liberty had some speed, but Orangefield did a good job of containing it all night. Orangefield moved the ball at will on the ground and in the air in the controlled part of the scrimmage, but struggled some in the 3 qtrs of play. Really got it going late in the game, and was actually inside the 20 yard line when time expired. We can really build off this scrimmage going into the Buna game next week.

controlled

OF 3

Liberty 1

3 qtrs 6 - 0 Orangefield

OF JV 1

Liberty JV 0

Liberty Freshmen 1

OF Freshmen 0

Liberty might just be awful. That would be about par.

Liberty was expected to be pretty good this year. Still early yet. Scrimmages aren't always about trying to win, but find who can fill the depth chart. Orangefield might be in the mix for the 3rd spot along with just about everyone else. This race is shaping up to be more interesting all the time.

Guest GoStangs

After the first two scrimmages, it sounds like OF is looking pretty good. I know they're going to be tough every week, and these scrimmages are just another indicator that the Cats are ready to play.

The qb from Of is a hoss and in fact the Coach from Scarbrough told me "he wished could have taken back to Houston with him". I knew when I saw him over the last couple of years that he would be good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami