Deweyville Classic Updates

On the boys side Newton defeated Evadale 74-34 and Deweyville defeated Spurger 56-50 in a low scoring defensive battle

Score by quarter for Deweyville and Spurger

DV  15  23  33  56

SP    5  18  32  50

Deweyville Stats

Seth Williams      15pts, 6 rebounds, 2 steals

Colbv Caswell      11pts, 1 rebound, 2 steals

Eric Avilla              9pts, 4 rebounds, 3 steals

Keeton Addison    9pts, 9 rebounds, 3 steals

Dalton Estes        8pts, 11 rebounds, 2 steals

Michael Williams    2pts, 1 rebound

Brady Williams      2pts

Dylan McGlothin    1 rebound

Garrett Haney      6 rebounds, 1 block

Caden Thompson  1 rebound

Dale Barlow          3 rebounds

Any predictions for friday nights games?

Evadale VS Spurger

Newton VS D-Ville

If Spurger plays like last night, Evadale may have a shot @ a win.  "I" beleive it was the worst game this season for Spurger, very off game for them.  They played Cleveland this year and only lost by 8 and lost to Goodrich by 12 and these teams are extremely better than Deweyville.  Different night, Different game, Different court, Different outcome!!!! 

Newton should power over Deweyville, maybe the ref that has a grandchild playing on the Deweyville team will not be officating this game like the Spurger/Deweyville game.  This shouldn't even be allowed to happen.

Evadale VS Spurger

Newton VS D-Ville

If Spurger plays like last night, Evadale may have a shot @ a win.  "I" beleive it was the worst game this season for Spurger, very off game for them.  They played Cleveland this year and only lost by 8 and lost to Goodrich by 12 and these teams are extremely better than Deweyville.  Different night, Different game, Different court, Different outcome!!!! 

Newton should power over Deweyville, maybe the ref that has a grandchild playing on the Deweyville team will not be officating this game like the Spurger/Deweyville game.  This shouldn't even be allowed to happen.

:'( :'( :'( Want a little wine with that cheese. Please Deweyville won the game, it was a very good, competitive game, don't blame the officials for Spurgers loss, it makes you seem very small minded.

In the boys bracket Newton defeated Deweyville 74 to 60 and Spurger defeated Evadale 58 to 48. 

Deweyville vs Newton

Score by quarter

DV  15  27  42  60

N    13  32  49  74

Deweyville stats

Keeton Addison    22pts, 3 rebounds, 1 steal

Colby Caswell      15pts, 3 assists, 2 blocks

Seth Williams        10pts, 1 rebound, 2 assists

Dalton Estes          8pts, 9 rebounds, 2 blocks

Eric Avila              3pts, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal

Dylan McGlothin      2pts, 3 rebounds, 1 assist

Garrett Haney        1 steal

Evadale VS Spurger

Newton VS D-Ville

is the grandpa thing true are just hogwash

truth or hogwash, let's see if we can get an honest answer from someone from Deweyville.  Nothing against the Deweyville team, they are an O.K., competitive team to play, but surely not the best team that Spurger has played this season.  I believe this is the worst game that Spurger has played this season, and I still didn't see them play to their potential tonight against Evadale.  And now they will be facing Newton tomorrow ???

Not small minded @ all and not blaming the loss on the refs. But the calls sure seemed one sided to me.  If Spurger would have played like I know they can, and got the calls that they got, then I would be blaming the loss on the refs.  But they didn't, so I'm blaming the loss on the Spurger Pirates.

Again I totally disagree with "any kind" of relative officiating a game, as I believe anyone else would!!!

On Saturday December 13th Deweyville's boys defeated Evadale 68 to 62 and Newton defeated Spurger 65 to 50.

Tournament results

Newton    3 & 0    1st

Deweyville 2 & 1    2nd

Spurger    1 & 2    3rd

Evadale    0 & 3    4th

The boys on all tournament team were

Adam Stark Evadale

Colby Caswell Deweyville

Keeton Addison Deweyville

Ja'Coby Ross Newton

Daniel Blankenship Spurger

Stephen Alfred Newton Tournament MVP

Deweyville vs Evadale scores by quarter

DV  14  31  48  68

EV  20  36  45  62

Deweyville Stats

Colby Caswell    21pts, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 5 steals

Keeton Addison  11pts, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 6 steals

Dalton Estes      11pts, 20 rebounds, 2 steals

Eric Avila            8pts, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals

Seth Williams      7pts, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 5 steals

Garrett Haney    4pts, 1 steal

Caden Thompson 4pts, 2 rebounds

Dylan McGlothin  2pts,

Michael Williams  1 rebound

Dale Barlow        1 rebound, 1 block

truth or hogwash, let's see if we can get an honest answer from someone from Deweyville.  Nothing against the Deweyville team, they are an O.K., competitive team to play, but surely not the best team that Spurger has played this season.  I believe this is the worst game that Spurger has played this season, and I still didn't see them play to their potential tonight against Evadale.  And now they will be facing Newton tomorrow ???

Not small minded @ all and not blaming the loss on the refs. But the calls sure seemed one sided to me.  If Spurger would have played like I know they can, and got the calls that they got, then I would be blaming the loss on the refs.  But they didn't, so I'm blaming the loss on the Spurger Pirates.

Again I totally disagree with "any kind" of relative officiating a game, as I believe anyone else would!!!

LoL Whatever totally one sided

O.k., well on to the next game

Hope the best for the Deweyville Pirates

And I hope the Spurger pirates gets back on the right track soon

Spurger always seems to play at the other teams level if they are good or bad. Not saying any team in this tourney was bad but the spurger record shows it. It is really wierd. They play cleveland by 8 and goodrich by 5 at goodrich then they beat other teams or lose to them when everyone knows that the goodrich's and cleveland's would run all over them. Spurger even led in the newton game and went into halftime only down 4pts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124