Silsbee Tigers

I think that this is the best tiger team since the 31-1 team that overlooked tyler chappel hill some years ago this team is young deep and talented and they respect all their opponents their non district schedule is a good one and should help prepare them for hopefully a run to state again this time to win it all. Silsbee has been good in football for a good while but this is a basketball school the season is still young but it should be a good one for tiger fans as long as the tigers don't overlook any one they can go pretty deep in the state playoffs if not win it all hj,of,and wos are not going to lay down but the tigers have depth and a good bench plus they have a 6'6 player on jv who will eligable soon who is pretty good and can only help this team when he gets on varsity during district play so don't underestimate this team they are good. Did you know that 5 of the tigers 7 wins were all on the road 2 wins at home and one road loss to ozen by 1 they do not have a home game untill Jan 16th pretty    impressive.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        GOOD LUCK TIGERS ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!!!!!

Guest immabeaking

Silsbee has been good at basketball for a while... 3 out the last 4 years they have made it to the regional finals and the one year they didnt they last in the second round of playoffs... they get over looked as a basketball school and are all around a dominant school in jsut about everything

Guest immabeaking

am i the only one who noticed that since the tigers second game they will be on the road until district i believe thats 20 straight games on the road... this should only make the tigers better theyll get thier legs under them for road games on thier way to austin

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

I mean that the tigers will win bye 20 plus against hj and wos and 10 plus against of...and yes i am saying the tigers gi 35-1 with a state championship

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder