Favorite football you tube in 2008

What coding did you use to embed the youtube video?  I have been trying with no avail

First go to youtube and copy embedded code, the code for the above looks like this

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Next go to the flash icon, located right above the 1st smiley  :),

Next click flash and change the numbers to 400  to make the video larger

Next enter the code above in bold only between the flash, I added a comma before flash & http which isn't needed just to show what it will looks like in code [.flash=400,400],

Now I will remove the comma and your video should load like this:

Hey thanks for the help BabeRuth!!

Well so far this is my favorite youtube moment.    What a gutsy call to win your 4th round playoff game.  Instead of play it safe, the coach decides to go for the win in overtime.  Was listening on the radio and my wife said I jumped 3 feet in the air when they made the 2pt conversion. 

Looks like Saturday we are leaving Houston to drive over to Georgetown to watch Dayton play Kerrville at 2pm.  Then after that game we are driving 3 hours north to Texas Stadium in Dallas to watch Longview play at 8.  Talk about a long day!!  But hopefully we will be in good spirits!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder