Priceless

Getting on SETXsports all year and having a good time supporting your team- 4months

Jumping on other teams band-wagons if yours wasnt fortunate enough to make the playoffs- 1month

Watching KVILLE bring a STATE TITLE back to SETX- PRICELESS

May the best team win, but to see an entire part of the state come together and support one team just goes to show how classy SETX is!!!!

Guest rykerx144

I agree it is amazing, it not only includes southeast texas but most of texas!!  During this seasons playoffs I have participated in  several opponents forums and they now are pulling for the WILDCATS.  Everyone is wishing the Wildcats the best and wants them to bring it home.  I can assure you one thing, No one on this site or any where in the world wants it more than them forty something kids.  It is amazing how well they have pulled together to be a team.  Do not think for a minutes that anytime this year or now have these kids looked past anyone or got the bigheads.  They do what is expeceted of them week after week. 

I agree it is amazing, it not only includes southeast texas but most of texas!!  During this seasons playoffs I have participated in  several opponents forums and they now are pulling for the WILDCATS.  Everyone is wishing the Wildcats the best and wants them to bring it home.  I can assure you one thing, No one on this site or any where in the world wants it more than them forty something kids.  It is amazing how well they have pulled together to be a team.  Do not think for a minutes that anytime this year or now have these kids looked past anyone or got the bigheads.  They do what is expeceted of them week after week. 

Ryker, These kids have played together for at the very least past 6 years and some even before that. These kids have played as a unit from the very beginning. Some have come intothe fold and some have gone but the core unit is the same as it was in PeeWee League. These boys are going to do what they have done all along. They are going to go out there and give the crowd and the other team 48 solid minutes of hard core, body slamming and bone crushing football.

I wish them all the luck in the world!!!

BRING IT HOME WILDCATS!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami