Kirbyville Must Overcome Muleshoe's Stubborn Defense To Win State

I disagree, I think the mules are going to have to Overcome Kirbyville's Relentless Offense to win state!! 

Me too!  If a team can put up 61 pts in a semi final game that is saying something!  I hope we are underestimated!

Me Three~~~lol I agree with both of you. I think Muleshoe is going to have their hands full with Kville. I dont think anyone will be able to stop us this year!!!

I disagree, I think the mules are going to have to Overcome Kirbyville's Relentless Offense to win state!! 

Me too!  If a team can put up 61 pts in a semi final game that is saying something!  I hope we are underestimated!

I have to agree. I hope that Muleshoe comes in thinking that it is in the bag and gets blindsided by these boys grit and determination. These boys have one of the best coaching and training staffs in the state. I think that Muleshoe is going to have to fight tooth and nail to get past our boys. I hope that they do not have it in them to do so.  Our boys want this title more than they want to eat, and if you have ever seen these boys eat, that is saying something.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed