HJ vs Aransas Pass....HJ Wins 72-49

TheRef

Guest immabeaking

if ya'll are referring to the jv game a silsbee last year.. it was started by silsbee cuz they got pissed after the buzzer went off thinkin we fouled them but got no call... if we started it then why did we start the varsity game with 2 technical free throws??

maybe they were pissed abotu a no call but that post kid yall had(or at least i think he was a post) when walking back to the bench threw his shoulder in our player... and im pretty sure yall got the benifit of the doubt because silsbee never gets calls in silsbee its a pretty normal thing here

Guest immabeaking

no it didnt happen until the kids were walking off the court where your guy threw his shoulder into our guy how many times do i have to say that it was on the silsbee sife of the court right infront of our bench 20 feet from where i was sitting

Guest immabeaking

wut are you tlkkn about.. you cant get a tech for dunkin in warmups.. we do it all the time.. im pretty sure it was from the fight... actually i know it was

and you say im ignorant you dont know the rules... when they refs are on the court during warm ups you arent allowed to dunk thats why when the refs come out the back they blow their whistle two or three times

No, the pregame tech had nothing to do with the JV nonsense.  It was indeed for dunking in warmups.  When the refs walk in, you'll notice they always blow their whistle.  That's to let the guys know to stop with the dunking-- if the refs see dunking in warmups after that, it's a T.

No, the pregame tech had nothing to do with the JV nonsense.  It was indeed for dunking in warmups.  When the refs walk in, you'll notice they always blow their whistle.  That's to let the guys know to stop with the dunking-- if the refs see dunking in warmups after that, it's a T.

Serious question. Why don't the refs like to see people dunking during warmups?

Guest immabeaking

im not sure i never questioned it cuz i never could dunk lol

Guest immabeaking

i only brought it back because i had forgotten which thread the whole elbow thing was in... and i finally found it so i had to put my two bits in again

im not sure i never questioned it cuz i never could dunk lol

I guess that goes for me too.

lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124