Come Show ya Luv!

obcowboy

Central will be having a Send off pep rally Saturday afternoon @ 1:30pm as the team gets ready to play Angleton.  This will be at the school as the team gets ready to load the bus...come out and show your love for the Jags!  Don't just talk a good game...come be apart of history as the Jags continue their quest throughout the State Playoffs!  Haters stay home! ;D

BMTSoulja1,

Stop by Rao's this morning and was a little embarrassed. Gentlemen was in line with me getting our coffee, and he was carrying on a conversation with Gerald who works the counter about the bias of kfdm. "Westbrook and Nederland got all the highlights and they lost, Central gets maybe 10 seconds".

I tapped him on the shoulder, "Soulja, Babe Ruth nice to meet ya"

Man!  This is like the 15th Jag thread!   :o :o 8) 8)

Keepin it Real...besides no one else is playing in the BMT!  C'mon everyone support those kids!  It'd be great to have the community behind us...and let's make some noise at the game...instead of sitting on our butts!  Lockharts fans sure showed up and gave those kids a boost!  Sometimes I look around and wonder if people are really there for the game or something else.  C'MON JAGS, LET'S GET IT STARTED!

Unfortunately, those art typical Beaumont fans. If you think Central's fans are quiet and dont cheer, you should come to a Brook game and hear how silent our fans are, with their golf claps and such! GEEZ! ::) Most of our "West End Wanda's" are too busy trading cooking recipes to pay attention to the game and cheer for our boys!

Unfortunately, those art typical Beaumont fans. If you think Central's fans are quiet and dont cheer, you should come to a Brook game and hear how silent our fans are, with their golf claps and such! GEEZ! ::) Most of our "West End Wanda's" are too busy trading cooking recipes to pay attention to the game and cheer for our boys!

:D :D ;D ;D...That's some good stuff!

Yea, I feel what you are sayin obcowboy. Lockhart cheered for every little thing their team did. If the Jags had a 1st and ten and got 8yds on the first play, they cheered because they didn't give up the ten. They cheered when they got one glimps of their team coming outta the locker room. They cheer for anything large or small. Their team spirit was unreal. They were the loudest thing in the stadium. As Jaguar fans,  we have gotten too laxed. CMON JAGS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE SAT.  I'll be loosing my voice again, screamin at the top of my lungs, I garrroonty ya :D ;D

Yall fans are louder than ours.  Trust me!  ;D

Yea, I feel what you are sayin obcowboy. Lockhart cheered for every little thing their team did. If the Jags had a 1st and ten and got 8yds on the first play, they cheered because they didn't give up the ten. They cheered when they got one glimps of their team coming outta the locker room. They cheer for anything large or small. Their team spirit was unreal. They were the loudest thing in the stadium. As Jaguar fans,  we have gotten too laxed. CMON JAGS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE SAT.  I'll be loosing my voice again, screamin at the top of my lungs, I garrroonty ya :D ;D

I agree! 

One thing I also noticed...I'm tired of our fans leaving early.  Anytime the game gets crucial, we have fans leaving.  This mess have been going on all year.  The other team score a TD in the fourth or if we don't get a 4th and 1 in the fourth, we always have fans that leave and can't take it.  Even when we are up and in control, they leave early.  the excuse is 'I want to beat the traffic'.  These kids need our support the whole game.  If you want to stay for 3/4 of the game, save your money and stay home!  Let's get it together!!  Lockhart fans showed their pride and embarrased us!

Thanks for keeping it real! 8)

I agree! 

One thing I also noticed...I'm tired of our fans leaving early.  Anytime the game gets crucial, we have fans leaving.  This mess have been going on all year.  The other team score a TD in the fourth or if we don't get a 4th and 1 in the fourth, we always have fans that leave and can't take it.  Even when we are up and in control, they leave early.  the excuse is 'I want to beat the traffic'.  These kids need our support the whole game.  If you want to stay for 3/4 of the game, save your money and stay home!  Let's get it together!!  Lockhart fans showed their pride and embarrased us!

Very true, Soulja...if beating traffic is that important...stay at home...we show up late and leave early!

Amen, I notice that when we played Lockhart, When our boys came out of the tunnel , I scream so loud I almost fell. We as a community should go to the games an support our children to let them know that we are there for them. I love my Jags, I may be the only one screaming for them!

Now this is true conversation about the fans in which I believe that the jags fans are the most laid back people I've seen that go to football games. For the one's that are always up and cheering we must be the same one posting. Its just small group of people spreadded out that just really get into the game and since I'm ole school  Charlton Pollard who recognize  other very loyal  Bullgogs supporters that give big support from start to finish along with a few people who actually went to Central. The group of six I'm in are very loud and sometime get into it with other people who always yelling sit down and that just make things bad because I'll stand and then get to dancing with the band. My main point is that I see more Ole school into the game than the youngins that went to the school and that go. So the game Saturday and you're sitting on fifty yard line on Jags side and you see an Ole school gentlemen with Maroon and Grey SF cap jamming and yelling for the team thats me.

My brother always says what pisses him off is when the Jags are in a crucial situations and they turn around and try to get the crowd involved and not much changes...I know there are a few of us who understand what it means to attend games...you should be a FANatic!  Get involved...that's what those kids wanna see! They want to hear some noise!  I'll say this again...Lamar better not think they're gonna pack that stadium out anytime soon...and let them come out losing, which should be expected w/ a new program!  Football games are meant to be loud and I don't know if the BMT understands that!  Stand up...cheer...that's what you're there for!

. So the game Saturday and you're sitting on fifty yard line on Jags side and you see an Ole school gentlemen with Maroon and Grey SF cap jamming and yelling for the team thats me.

Aight, I'll be lookin 4 ya ole tima LOL ;D. Hey do wut u do mane. Support them Jags with pride. Man, back in the mid 80's to early 2000's the Jag fans use to rumble with support. Remember we use to make those aluminum bleachers at Babe rumble?  The wave is now a thing of tha past. We have so many gaps in the stands we can't even pull off a wave anymore. Jags keep winning, then all those supposed to be faithfuls will start coming back. That's not right, b/c u should be there for these kids no matter what. I've been there and I'm gonna be there. Love these kids. They are the fruits of ole class mates and friends and relatives in the community. Gotta support em. Gotta Love em. Charlton Pollard, French, and in some instances Hebert, all into one. So Jags, Old school, New school, what ever, come out and do what u do. Stand, dance, scream, stump, holla what ever just let those kids hea and see your support. We'll see a big difference in their performance. It's one thing to go and they just see us there, that's good. But watch the affect if they see us and hea us. Man, let's get back to the basics. Mount up Baby, LETS GO JAGUARS!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics