BC, Lumberton Fans Get Back To Normal After Brawl

KFDM COOP

You are right Dustjam.  The media just wont let this go!  How about starting a post KFDM COOP about all of the great football that happened yesterday instead of making it about the brawl! Every kid out there yesterday played their hearts out and still you have to bring up something that happened last weekend.  I guess you are pretty disappointed that you did not have any drama to report on!

You are right Dustjam.  The media just wont let this go!  How about starting a post KFDM COOP about all of the great football that happened yesterday instead of making it about the brawl! Every kid out there yesterday played their hearts out and still you have to bring up something that happened last weekend.  I guess you are pretty disappointed that you did not have any drama to report on!

Maybe toss a camera in a truck and cover some of the event for the kids or at least take 10 seconds out of the sports section to announce their scores. Seems to me your only interested in the bad stuff... Football would have been a lot more interesting than the little downtown event you DID decide to cover last night.

That was an article from the Beaumont Enterprise.

That was an article from the Beaumont Enterprise.

Posted on this site with a fresh topic by you.

Why get on COOP's case about it??  It was published in the Beaumont Enterprise and I'd guess most folks either get the paper or read it online.

If the title of the thread "offended" you, why did you bother reading it??  You should have just ignored it.  That tells me that you ARE interested in reading about it  (on here vs. in the newspaper).  I'm sure that if you saw this article in the paper, the majority of those complaining about it, would have read it anyway.

The FACT is the fight happened, The FACT is it WAS news, the FACT is the media will cover news stories, the FACT is there will probably be a follow up report as that is what reporting is all about. Sad that it happened in the first place for all involved. It certainly should nto have happened, but don't blame the media for doing their jobs. Now that being said the STJFL playoffs is a big local event with a lot of interest. Both broadcast and print media SHOULD be covering it. Shame on them if they are not because the FACT is: IT IS NEWS.

I agree TxDragon. I know in the summer I see news clips of LL baseball All stars all the time. I guess footbal does not interest our media and I dont understand why... SE Texas is all about footbal. BTW, also saw some media coverage on little dribblers last year. Whar does it take to get some coverage for youth football?????

That may make a good post. ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder