Dayton vs. Rosenberg Terry Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I just get amazed how these sportswriters make their predictions way ahead of time.Teams they picked in the semi's and finals= 2 of their top teams are out.In rd.#1 & rd.#2 they missed alot of picks in div.2 regions.It has been a year of upsets so far as their picks.Jake Shaw has Dayton in a close game by 8 because of Terry's size then goes on to compliment the Broncos as being the fastest team left but undersized.When have we been big up front?Livingston was alot bigger upfront this year.I rest my case.Large has it's disadvantage in my opinion in that fast get's a seam who's gonna catch them.Shaw way off this pick.Dayton by a Large margin,only seen Dayton on film.

Against Elgin J.Shaw predicted they would give us all we could handle-Dayton by 14 -- Wrong---          I like it when people see Dayton trot on to the field and ask themselves "I wonder when the varsity going to show up" then by the 4th period their throwing in the towell !  GO BRONC'S---

• 3 weeks later...

Respect your opponent, Dayton.  This will not be an easy win.  Sorry teams don't make it this far in the playoffs.  With that being said, Broncos win 17-7. 

LMAO Dayton kicking a field goal, dayton hasn't even attempted a field goal in the last two years, that i can remember

Now Dayton has.....

Guest tigersvoice

Respect your opponent, Dayton.  This will not be an easy win.  Sorry teams don't make it this far in the playoffs.  With that being said, Broncos win 17-7. 

LMAO Dayton kicking a field goal, dayton hasn't even attempted a field goal in the last two years, that i can remember

Now Dayton has.....

Another great coaching strategy by Coach Stewart.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont