Rebel Season Ends Too Soon!

I for one thought that this was the Rebels year. Don't get me wrong it was an awesome season. No one can take the district crown from this great group of players and coaches. I just did not want it to end!

To the seniors you are a class act that this school won't soon forget.

To the juniors we will be counting on you to step up and assume positions of leadership in 2009

To the sophomores we will expect you to keep working on being better at your positions in 2009 and help keep the string alive of playoff    appearances and hopefully moving forward in the second season in years to come.

To the freshmen we will be looking at you to fill some holes that are being left from graduation, you have to step up.

To the coaches thanks for being the class acts that our young men can look to as a model of sportmen and competitors.

To the Rebel fans thanks for being out in force in Jacksonville to support the team.

It is all over in a flash and once it is done it is done. Thanks Rebels for the hard work from August till last night. Thanks for enduring the nicks, cuts, scrapes, and various other pains that come from the game of football. You will look back at some point in the future and fondly remember this season. The good things will always make you smile and the bad things will always make you think "what if", but be proud of the job you did and know this...

Rebels always live to fight another day, be sure to take that spirit into the life you have before you and you will be alright.

I will continue to pray for you and that God will direct your paths whereever they may take you!

Thanks again for a great ride. We all love you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zaltameknu
    Newest Member
    zaltameknu