*Hardin vs. New Waverly Playoff/39-8 NW Advances!!*

KFDM COOP

I agree that this particular play wouldn't have necessarily changed the outcome, but i disagree on the fact of how many yards the QB would have had. He was all alone headed down the field, the whole defense took the fake and was headed the other way. The worst part of it all, oafter the ref blew the call and he knew he blew the call,  he had the nerve on the very next play, which also resulted in a first down inside the 10, to call an illegal formation penalty on us. I'm not taking anything away from New Waverly, they were impressive, but they also only had 100 yards more offense than Hardin, we just couldn't put the ball in the endzone the 5 or 6 times we were inside the 20. Hardin is young, very young, look for them in the playoffs again next year. Also, good luck to New Waverly the rest of the way.

The same official made all 4 horrible calls on the Hornets.  On BOTH illegal formation calls, he called a player on the OTHER side of the field, to be on the line of scrimmage.  He also called an unsportsman like on Haynes (on the 2nd illegal formation), in which the head official told him to put his flag back up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder