* LU vs. Ragin Cajuns Game Thread/LU WINS!!!!!!!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure nice to get on here and eat a little crow.  I did not think that the Young LU Cards were road ready yet against a proven Sun Belt team!!!  Glad that I was wrong.  Great game for the Cards, and it sounds if KD had a incredible night tonight!!!  Should be a great bus trip home from Lafayette.  It sure would be nice to win Saturday against Denver and then next week against Lyon.  That way we could be 4-0 heading into the 4 game road trip to Kentucky.

Sure nice to get on here and eat a little crow.  I did not think that the Young LU Cards were road ready yet against a proven Sun Belt team!!!  Glad that I was wrong.  Great game for the Cards, and it sounds if KD had a incredible night tonight!!!  Should be a great bus trip home from Lafayette.  It sure would be nice to win Saturday against Denver and then next week against Lyon.  That way we could be 4-0 heading into the 4 game road trip to Kentucky.

You forgot about Rice....

Guest coachacola

I thought a close game, win or lose, would have been a positive.  But to win by 10 points on the road is a great way to start the season.  I noticed that Roc started Hall instead of Harper, but our 4 guys off the bench are 2 freshmen and 2 sophomores.  Looks like Brown and Worrell have really stepped up their game this year.  UL was not at full strength, but to win at their place is sweet.

Guest coachacola

Starters:

Dawkins - 29 pts, 6 rebounds, 5 assists

McThay - 16 pts

Brown - 13 pts, 8 rebounds

Worrell - 12 pts, 5 rebounds

Hall - 0 pts, 2 rebounds

Bench:

Harper - 5 pts, 4 rebounds

Williams - 3 pts

Miles - 0 pts, 2 rebounds

Custer - 0 pts, 4 rebounds