Central/Madison Predictions?

KFDM COOP

How about that freshman that I hear about all the time that scored almost 40 ppg as an 8th grader last year.

I guess I tend to look at young basketball players in a different light because I get exposed to so many different types and at various ages and development stages. Kids scoring 40 points in the 8th grade means it s due to a few things:

a. They are a grade exception and playing younger kids

b.  They are truly in the 1% and are exceptional and talented basketball players

c.  They are grade exceptions and playing less talented kids

I saw this kid play against older kids in a game and he didn't show me much. Maybe he had a bad game that one time I saw him.

How about that freshman that I hear about all the time that scored almost 40 ppg as an 8th grader last year.

I guess I tend to look at young basketball players in a different light because I get exposed to so many different types and at various ages and development stages. Kids scoring 40 points in the 8th grade means it s due to a few things:

a. They are a grade exception and playing younger kids

b.  They are truly in the 1% and are exceptional and talented basketball players

c.  They are grade exceptions and playing less talented kids

I saw this kid play against older kids in a game and he didn't show me much. Maybe he had a bad game that one time I saw him.

SO he not going to be playing on varsity this year.

I thought he trasfered to Oak Hill academy or some other prep/private school.

Oh no, Tommy never left Madison.  In fact, word is that the kid got homesick when he went to Brazil to play during the summer. He also had his best friend to transfer to Madison before school started. It's also been reported that TMG sustained a hurt back a few weeks ago.

Yeah i played this kid in little dribblers one time, the kid was a balla

I saw him play for an AAU team during the summer and he looked a little out of place. But he can play ball. I'm just not sure how good after he starts to play guys at an age where they all mature and the playing field begins to level out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124