High Island Cardinals....We love you Seniors, you will be missed!

To the Fighting Cardinals, I Love you guys and am very proud you.  To Tiner, Colt, Donald & Tray, you guys have made me very proud over the last four years.  You will always be remembered as the "Four Horseman" in my heart.  Hold your heads up high, you will remember these games for the rest of your lives.  You younger guys get into the weight room and get stronger.  Pick up the slack next year and play hard.  You will always be "A Force To Be Reckoned With".

To Tiner Ray, I can remember when I graduated high school and then returned to watch the home team play.  I always got the urge deep inside to want to get another shot on the field.  Then you started playing sports in Jr. High, the urge was replaced with a sense of happiness in knowing that I found more joy in watching you play than I ever did when I actually played.  I Love you and I only want you to have success in what ever you do.  You have made me proud as a Father and as a Cardinal Fan over past few years.  You have lead your team with spirit and conviction this year and I applaud your efforts on the Football field.  The next season will start for the Cardinals next week, so go get after it on the bball court.

Go CARDINALS!!!

The Cardinal Fan

Great job Cards

I am sure that this season will be looked back on as one that tested the metal of HI, and I don't mean on the football field. Everyone in Hi should be proud as you rose up and over came a difficult situation and many trying times.

We will continue to keep you in our prayers and wish you continued success in all things in HI.

Guest ECBucFan

Great job Cards

I am sure that this season will be looked back on as one that tested the metal of HI, and I don't mean on the football field. Everyone in Hi should be proud as you rose up and over came a difficult situation and many trying times.

We will continue to keep you in our prayers and wish you continued success in all things in HI.

I second that!  :)

those seniors are very well going to be missed. i still have a few more months to look up to them in the hallways as my big brothers. i wish we had seniors like them every year. but every year is a blessing. and ill never forget them.

go cardinals! its time for basketball season baby!

These kids showed what the heart of a champion really looks like.  Though our dream did not come true of making the playoffs, it did paint a picture as to what a group of great young men can accomplish when staring adversity in the face.  Like Coach Colton said these Young Men never asked for pitty or sincerity from anyone because of what had happened.  They went out and gave it there all and beat adversity back.  This is the funnest season I have had as a coach in my short 5 year career.  These kids have taught me what it really means to give it your all.  For a group as a whole,  would not trade them for anything in this world.  To the seniors, Tiner, Trey, Colt, Donald, Joey, and Jarith, you guys have no reason to hang your head.  You guys were the heart and soul of this team.  We could not have asked for better leaders this season.  We will miss you dearly next year and hope that you will come watch us carry on the tradition that ya'll helped to usher in.  We will make ya'll proud next year and get into the playoffs.  Thank You guys, all of you on the team, and all of the other coaches for making this a memorable season.  I will treasure it for as long as I live.

Coach Charrier

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476