*Central vs. North Forest/ Central Wins 21-0 Final*

KFDM COOP

Big win...yeah, it should have been worse...we shot ourselves in the foot alot...but we had a team who missed the playoff last year as Juniors who are seniors now and they just got alot of experience!  I think if we can get past Lockhart we'll be sitting pretty!  We still gotta take care of business...that's why we play the game!  GO JAGS!

Damn NF is huge but they remind me of early Ozen teams.  Couldn't block in a spread formation.  Couldn't tackle well.  I listened to the NF/Dayton game and it's hard for me to see how NF put 30 points on Dayton....

Central can throw the ball. There were some good pass and catches last night. If we just open it up sometimes, at least more often it will make us even better offensively.

i was amazed at how well they throw it.

We've always known that Richard had a great arm...the thing that makes our Passing Game so effective is the Run!  We'll hit that run 20x in a row...and those safeties start creeping up...which leave those corners on an Island, man on man...we've got plenty of speed and kids with hands...all our WRs gotta do is catch the ball!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124