Nederland and Magnolia who wins this one?

TheRef

The Dogs played a great game last night, but if we don't make adjustments to stop the outside run,

we're not going to get very far. Central, Lumberton and C.E. King killed us around the end. I think

our DC needs to make some serious adjustments. Lovelady and Smith were key in pulling off a win

in this one in the second half. Great job, guys.

Shut up with the whole DC drama,

It's ironic that folks trying to sound smart about their ability to understand a problem (stop the run around the end... put 8 out of the box), wind up sounding like complete bumbling idiots when they try to rationalize their arguement.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot, don't worry.  The Beaumont Suprise will have Nederland favored in every game...

If it wouldn't be for the Mid County Chronicle, you wouldn't know we had a football team in Nederland. Port Arthur News sucks up to PNG and you know Central and WB get a write up every week in the surprise.

Lol.  That's funny.  We get more love from the PA News than our hometown paper.  The Enterprise love MC football.  Always have, always will.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

How are our injuries?

Sounds fishy, you from Magnolia?  We'll be OK, it's not the pro's, don't have to admit anything.

>:( >:( Uh No. Nederland born and raised.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.  In order for Nederland to be really sucessful in these state playoffs, at one point or another, Grogan will need to play Defense.

No apology needed. I knew Coach Nuemann was serious when he had Grogan returning kick offs, 1st time this year. I don't think Tyler had Earl playing defense, and Grogan runs like Earl, all out or nothing. 

Guest 87CRU79

How are our injuries?

I was told by a reliable source that:

Brady suffered an MCL tear, and will likely be done for the year.

Bellow suffered a mild MCL sprain, and is likely to play on Saturday

Grogan had a bad case of the cramps and will pump full of fluids this week

2 outta 3 aint bad, hope Brady heals quickly

Guest Brubaker

The Enterprise : Nederland's Cardenas and his mom (gives name, her husban, where she works) Seen in Walmart.  Some player from Central ran for 400 yards. 

This is an example.   :D :D

Soulja, you obviously didn't read the story... and did they say if it was in one game or over the course of the season?

Guest Brubaker

Really Matt, we thought it would get easier as the playoffs went, this bein our first time and all.  We figured things have changed alot since we were in last.

Guest Brubaker

It's ironic that folks trying to sound smart about their ability to understand a problem (stop the run around the end... put 8 out of the box), wind up sounding like complete bumbling idiots when they try to rationalize their arguement.

I guess I've hit a nerve here. No need for name-calling. This is just my opinion........ya know, everybody's got one.

Yep ol Penny, opinions are often times like excuses which are like that not so attractive part of the body... everybody's got one and they all stink.

HOLY**** now that is what I call a football game and I'm not just talking about the players on the field. NEDERLAND FANS ROCKED THE HOUSE and showed these boys that they have a support system behind them.

Finally some noise from the stands

1st time this year I brought my megaphone. I think I'll bring it Saturday to Conroe and make some more noise.

My youngest one (8 yrs old) wants to bring a bubble gun also to make bubbles like we use too. What do you all think?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami