*Nederland vs. C.E. King / Nederland 35 - C. E. King 34 / Nederland Wins!

KFDM COOP

Loaded back to the sixth and seventh grades. This sixth grade bunch has speed like we had in 2000, even after splitting the talent with 2 teams in the stjfl senior division both teams are super bowl contenders and both have

runningbacks and linebackers to spare, very good and very deep. And by the way will be playing 1st round playoff games at Bulldog Stadium this Sat. @ 5pm & 7pm

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I take it back 04, Neumann was probably looking at the next 8 years, seriously, Nederland has the goods coming folks... the goods and the best coaches in the area.

I agree, not only some great talent. (speed, strength, size) but I see alto of toughness coming down the pipe. We also have some kids who are used to winning and expect to win. These kids (8th, 9th, 10th graders) have not only won in junior high but they have smacked the competition around. Especially the CO Wilson teams. I am looking forward to the near future in Nederland.

Actually our talent pool starts with the juniors this year, Bellow, Brady, Trahan, N Cardenas, Lovelady, Louvier, Moore, just to mention the few that started or got plenty of pt their 10th grade year. Adding Adams who finally got a deserving opportunity,  Byrd , Curl, Jackson.  This is an excellent core coming back next year, with the group of underclassman coming up we should have an excellent shot deep in the playoffs.  If we drop to three recievers and go to two runningbacks (which the depth in talent in our runners is deep) we would be unstoppable.  Go Dogs!

Actually our talent pool starts with the juniors this year, Bellow, Brady, Trahan, N Cardenas, Lovelady, Louvier, Moore, just to mention the few that started or got plenty of pt their 10th grade year. Adding Adams who finally got a deserving opportunity,  Byrd , Curl, Jackson.  This is an excellent core coming back next year, with the group of underclassman coming up we should have an excellent shot deep in the playoffs.  If we drop to three recievers and go to two runningbacks (which the depth in talent in our runners is deep) we would be unstoppable.  Go Dogs!

I have to agree with insurancechick22 Tanner Adams did get the playing time that he deserved.  Although she may be a little biased, what she says is true.  He is a true warrior in anything that he plays,  from thumb wrestling to monopoly he always wants to win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont